Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be ready for anything!

Man Accused Of Attacking Firefighter Responding To Call

A Harrison County man is accused of attacking a Georgetown,Kentucky firefighter who was responding to an emergency call.

Greg Juett says he was attacked while responding to an elderly woman's call for help early Saturday morning at a Georgetown apartment complex. He says Brian Price punched him in the back of the head before he could even step out of his fire truck.

Price is charged with assault and disorderly conduct. He also faces a domestic violence charge for an earlier incident involving his fiance.
    Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

He says Brian Price punched him in the back of the head before he could even step out of his fire truck.
    Was he riding in the rig with him?
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Comment

I hope not!

I guessing the firefighter was punched via a open window! Whatever happen it was fast and the firefighters were not prepared!
      Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Comment

Well assuming it was an engine then you would think the guy would have seen him jump towards the window if not in it to punch him in the face. Now if that is an expression in the article then I understand a little bit better.
        NEVER FORGET!
        9/11/01

Comment

Originally posted by coldfront
          Man Accused Of Attacking Firefighter Responding To Call

A Harrison County man is accused of attacking a Georgetown,Kentucky firefighter who was responding to an emergency call.

Greg Juett says he was attacked while responding to an elderly woman's call for help early Saturday morning at a Georgetown apartment complex. He says Brian Price punched him in the back of the head before he could even step out of his fire truck.

Price is charged with assault and disorderly conduct. He also faces a domestic violence charge for an earlier incident involving his fiance.
          I guess he had not grabbed the irons yet... He might have thought twice before swinging at a brother carrying those tools of destruction...

Comment

I would say he was probably stepping out of the truck backwards and was in some way ambushed.
            Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X