Problems with Marion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Marion?

Has anyone had problems with Marion being on time?
    Last edited by jkuhn22; 07-28-2006, 09:07 AM.

I Dunno.......

We have a Marion Heavy Rescue, on a Spartan Gladiator Cab and Chassis, which we bought new in 1992. (See it at www.GDVFD18.com )Our call volume is such that we have pretty much worn it out by now, and we're working on Spec's for a replacement. I will say, for the record, that the Marion body has held up very well over the years, the workmanship is good, and in general, we have gotten our money's worth. This is the first I've heard of any problems with them.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Hopefully you have a penalty clause in your contract and if not implement one! That way everyday after your truck was suppose to be done, your fd can collect $$ to take off the truck, or if there was something your fd wanted or did'nt put on the truck do to $$ now would be the time to say put this and this on there. We had a truck that was very late and we had a penalty clause. It worked out so that we took the money off the total $$ of the truck and on top of that they agreed to and supplied the total cost for mounting our tools and equipment on the truck along with brackets,and labor. Well good luck to you and your fd!!!!

Our truck was not from the company mentioned above.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X