Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A GONZ shirt?

Gonz-
    Did u create a shirt and not tell us about it?

http://www.rescuetees.com/cgi-bin/ms...?c=Fire&q=F236
    All of the above comments are solely mine and not those of anyone else.

Nobody is ugly after 2 A.M.

Some see the glass as half-empty, some see it as half-full, I just wonder who in the H#$* is drinking my beer!!

That embodies all there is about a 'whacker shirt".. and I as a true "Gonzo firefighter" wouldn't be caught dead wearing one!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Okay, thanks for the clarification there Gonz
      All of the above comments are solely mine and not those of anyone else.

Nobody is ugly after 2 A.M.

Some see the glass as half-empty, some see it as half-full, I just wonder who in the H#$* is drinking my beer!!

Comment

The Gonzo Firefighter is:

* Outrageous
        * Over-The-Top
        * Unconventional
        * Intense
        Do those characteristics embody you Gonz??
        Just know, I chose my own fate. I drove by the fork in the road and went straight.

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
        Go put your pussy 2 1/2" lines away kiddies.

Originally posted by Explorer343

By the way KEEPBACK200FEET, you're so dramatic!

Comment

LOL!

Now you know what you're getting from the Crusties for Christmas Gonz.
          Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

"Nuttin Butta"

Personally, I'm not walking around in anything that talks about Nuts, In, and Butts in a single phrase.

Comment

Nah, he wouldn't wear it Mcaldwell.

HOWEVER, I wonder if you could coordinate his platoon...

Comment

Oh I think we could all pool up some good money to pay to see the good Captain in that shirt.

The sheer blackmail potential involved is worth it.
                Last edited by DaSharkie; 07-20-2006, 12:28 PM.
                "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Wacker!!! Wacker!!! Wacker!!!

I seriously don't believe the good Captain would be caught using that shirt for a rag! They can't even spell for God's sakes!
                  Jason Knecht
                  Firefighter/EMT
                  Township Fire Dept., Inc.
                  Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
                  http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
                  EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dalmatian190
                    HOWEVER, I wonder if you could coordinate his platoon...
                    ROFLMAO!

I would put money in the pot to make that happen.

That would be a company inspection he would never forget.
                    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

So, to make the whacker world-class wardrobe complete, the following shirts should be in the collection:

1. The Gonzo Shirt
                      2. We Fight What You Fear
                      3. World's Greatest Firefighter
                      4. I gave my Fire Department twenty five years of my Life and all I got was this stupid shirt...
                      5. First In / Last Out
                      6. The person wearing this shirt is a firefighter. Now, lay back and do what the nice firefighter tells you...
                      7. Feel safe - sleep with a firefighter tonight...

OK, I'll close my bureau now...

Now, if the significant other has underwear that says "Chief for the night", does that make her a whacker too???
                      Proud member of the IACOJ.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you....

"It seemed like a good idea at the time..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shoreman22
                        Now, if the significant other has underwear that says "Chief for the night", does that make her a whacker too???
                        Oh, I certainly hope so
                        -------------------
                        "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
                        -----------------------------------------------
                        Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Originally posted by KenNFD1219
                          Oh, I certainly hope so
                          And now I feel dirty for for reading this, thanks.
                          "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Shoreman22
                            Um..........If you know what is good for you, you'll realize that she is the chief ALL the time.

The sooner you realize this, the less painful your life will be.
                            "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

re: the Gonz shirt.. tell you what....

Tell you what...

There is a brother Firefighter/Paramedic named Mark Johnson who works for the Auburn FD and UMass Medical Center. Mark used to work for Patriot Ambulance, our paramedic EMS provider and is one hell of a nice guy.

His wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy and may face further surgery.

His brothers in the Auburn FD and at UMass are raising funds to help the Johnson family defray expenses. Mark recently got appointed to Auburn, and on a probie salary things are tough.

The Johnsons have three young children, ages 8, 7 and 5.

I'll get the information for the fundraising efforts and post it here as soon as I get it.

You guys raise at least $1000 for Mark and his family and buy the shirt (size XL), I will wear it and post a pic here for all to see.

If I am going to compromise my principals, I am going to do it for a worthy cause!
                              Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 07-21-2006, 09:53 AM.
                              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X