WANTED: PASS Audio File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: PASS Audio File

I'm an EMT (not a firefighter) but thought it would be neat to have the PASS sound as my cell phones ringer. I already have a Plectron sound as one type of ringer but I just realized the PASS sound would make a great ringer. To others, it soundslike a standard ringtone. But to those in the line, they know what it is and they'd get a kick outta it.

Can someone help me find an audio file for a PASS. Maybe someone can take theirs out and record it for me?? Let me know:

AIM: Vyc0r
    Email: [email protected]
    Adam, EMT-B

Because it doesn't drive firefighters crazy enough to hear that sound while they are standing around during rehab, now I have to hear it while standing in line at mcdonalds and someone calls you.. hah... let me see what I can do.

Comment

WHACKTASTIC!

Try searching for it on google... I know it's there somewhere.
      Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
      Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
      FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Res343cue
        WHACKTASTIC!

Hey..whacktastic..that's neato. I must admit..I'd like it too...I'm sick of the the theme from Knight Rider.
        FF/NREMT-B

FTM-PTB!!

Brass does not equal brains.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

Comment

Originally posted by pfd4life
          Hey..whacktastic..that's neato. I must admit..I'd like it too...I'm sick of the the theme from Knight Rider.
          I thought I was the only one with knight rider.
          Anyone got a good Federal Q and Air horns ring tone????

Comment

Try www.whackerringtones.com....
            Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
            Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
            Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
            — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Thats just WRONG. I saw that URL and got so excited and it doesnt exist. So wrong man Maybe i'llstart that site when i get a job and can throw $$ around for hosting/domain reg... just so cruel to get me excited like that
              Adam, EMT-B

Comment

When I read the thread title, "WANTED: PASS Audio File", I figured someone wanted a sound file of a PASS alarm for a training PowerPoint presentation or something....I figured, hey, that might come in handy for a rookie class sometime....silly me.....
                Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
                Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
                Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
                — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Originally posted by dmleblanc
                  I know that site -- it's run by the mayor of Whackerville, right?

I can say if somebody had that as a ringtone in my house, the phone would be quickly placed under the wheel of the tower-ladder.

Comment

Maybe someone can find an audio file of a siren that I can use for my cellphone, then I can put in on the front of my POV and call myself

Comment

I'm not even sure why I'm wasting my time to write this, but that's rediculous.

Comment

Now that you bring it up, that would be an awesome sound bite for my powerpoint for teaching the entry level firefighter classes. Thanks for the tip!!
                        Jason Knecht
                        Firefighter/EMT
                        Township Fire Dept., Inc.
                        Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
                        http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
                        EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Res343cue
                          WHACKTASTIC!

ROFL!

You know, it's posts like this that prove that 2nd degree burns are not only caused by heat, but from Coke being shot out one's nose!

"Whacktastic".... that's a friggin' keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam07003
                            I'm an EMT (not a firefighter) but thought it would be neat to have the PASS sound as my cell phones ringer. I already have a Plectron sound as one type of ringer but I just realized the PASS sound would make a great ringer. To others, it soundslike a standard ringtone. But to those in the line, they know what it is and they'd get a kick outta it.

Can someone help me find an audio file for a PASS. Maybe someone can take theirs out and record it for me?? Let me know:

AIM: Vyc0r
                            Email: [email protected]
                            If you find one let me know. Sounds like a fairly good idea. Do you have a sound of the tones going off in your station or something like that?

Comment

'77 has a good "Q" tone ..............no horns ..............love Whacktastic ............thats long over due terminology there !!!!!!!!
                              IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                              Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                              ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                              RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                              LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                              I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                              "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                              http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X