Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my department issued me a pair o f Ranger rubber boats, but i put out the $275 for pair of Warrington Pro's 14" pull-ups and i get every penny out of them! light as can be, the only downfall is that they are cold during the winter months, but a pair of thick socks fixes that. i loved them so much i went out and bought a pair of the 10" zip ups for station wear. if u have the money, buy em!

Comment

While we are on the topic of bunker boots has anybody used the new servus "lighter weight" latex boots. We recently purchased a few pair and found that they are cracking and sarting to leak in water. Has anybody else had these problems. We are thinking of contacting Servus and trying to get them replaced with the regular rubber boots.

Comment

I must agree with many of the others here. I went on my first run yesterday with my new Warrington Pros. I had totally forgotten I had them until the call came in and I started walking around. I realized how comfortable they were and I didn't have any problems with slipping on ice or the cold weather (It was probably only about 25 degrees when the wind wasn't blowing.) I have to recommend them to you. Well worth the extra $$.

By the way. If you're interested, I got mine for $219 at ebergeron.com. This was the least expensive price I found. Take care adn stay safe.

------------------
        I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything.

Comment

Warrington: slick on ice and snow.
          Black Diamond: Most comfortable
          Thorogood[spelling?]:Best price

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader