No announcement yet.

nypd ESU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, except for knowing who is the mayor, I couldn't tell you anything about the 2001 election, it was kind of a busy time.

Comment

how do i hear nypd dispatch like I do fdny?
      Bucks County, PA.

Comment

Check this out.

http://ufalocal94.org/news_stories/n..._03_06_05.html

Comment

Originally posted by jfTL41
          I don't know, except for knowing who is the mayor, I couldn't tell you anything about the 2001 election, it was kind of a busy time.
          THAT would just about be the understatement of the month! Especially given that the mayoral election was scheduled for September 11 that year. Who wanted to be mayor probably didn't even make anyone's list of priorities right about then.
          Busy polishing the stacked tips on the deckgun of I.A.C.O.J. Engine#1

...and before you ask - YES I have done a Bloody SEARCH!

Comment

I don't think anyone is arguing against the existence of ESU, or that they should not be trained to do many of the things they do. Only that they don't need to respond to the same incidents to perform the same job as the Fire Dept. It makes more sense to have 6 FFs in bunker gear perform a vehicle extrication than 2 cops in patrol uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by stillPSFB

THAT would just about be the understatement of the month! Especially given that the mayoral election was scheduled for September 11 that year. Who wanted to be mayor probably didn't even make anyone's list of priorities right about then.
              Actually that was the primary, not the election itself.
              Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
              -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
              LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X