replied
    1/2 a chicken a man

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    ................bump................. :d

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Between my own combination house and the stations I ride with for my Medic class I eat pretty well. Some of the best dished I've had would be Italian sausage with peppers, spaghetti with Italian sausage, stuffed cabbage casserole, pork chops with cranberries and most any of the soups.

------------------
    **The preceding comments in no way represent the views of my department, its members, or associations that it may belong to.**

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is easy...Fried deer steak, creamed corn, lima beans, and rolls.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How can you contaminate perfectly good Guinness with all that??? LOL, just kidding Ursula... it sure sounds good... save me a spot for dinner.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Chicken breast brushed with honey mustard, wrapped in bacon strips, then brushed with the honey mustard again, then bar-b-qued
    It is so good, you'll slap yo' mama.LOL

------------------
    Craig Walker

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In my district one of the volunteers cooks a wonderful breakfast, with Eggs he puts vegtables in the eggs and cheeses and meat (like Sausage). Its a breakfast burrito mixture but a lot of us use it also as just eggs and also on english muffins.

For lunch it is usually what you bring like soup, salads, sandwiches, and so on. Sometimes its take out from a pizza joint.

For dinner someones wife or girlfriend sometimes brings dinner over. If not a lot of the guys will fend for themselves, or they will attempt to cook. (yikes!!!!)

And last of all we always have ice cream in the freezer for dessert.

But what would I know i'm not the one who cooks the meals most of the time.

I'm usually only at the staiton for a hour or two.

Now for the explorers habits.

The explorers ususally beg for food from the guys. Or the guys will make extra for the explorers. Rarely do the explorers cook. Except when it comes to getting the ice cream and 1-3 times they will make dinner for the guys.

Dinner always has a salad with it. We all need our vitamins and greens.

Happy cooking.

P.S. I make the best Spagetti in the district.
    E-mail me for the recipe.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    One of our favorites is stewing beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, salt, and Guinness and H2O in equal parts to cover the other ingredients. Brown the onions, remove from the olive oil, brown the beef, then put the onions and everything else in. NO, NO, NO spices or flour. NOT EVER.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Troll, what time is dinner?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I like anything that doesnt give me the "green apple splatters". oh boy I hate it when that happens......

------------------
    NJ/FMBA is good.
    Go NY Yankees!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Potato soup cooked with Hot Hungarian Sausage, a loaf of soft Vienna bread and a BIG salad! Heaven! And we always make enough to have it for lunch the next workday.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I shouldnt have read all those postings now Im starving. I would have to go with the scollops with linguinni and garlic bread.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    15hoseman, means "drunk". cook with a little cervesa and lots of peppers and onions.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, I forgot to mention...never ever ever lay out short.

and the later you eat, the better it tastes.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No one can EVER go wrong with Peanut Butter and Jelly!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X