Clear All

Everything but Jazz and Latin music

Comment

HEAVY METAL all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
      ...fire fetish???......
      ...damn right!!!!

Comment

U2, earlier Beatles, S&G, Indigo Girls, Crash Test Dummies, Bruce Cockburn, any Ska, celtic-influence Punk, most classical. Anything but metal and Fundamentalist-type Christian Rock.(Early childhood trauma)

Althea,14

Comment

Well I am happy there are no heated discusions or insults on this thread. Well I am from Texas so the all mighty country music. I am also a fan of classics like Paul Simon, Eric Clapton, stuff with good intricate guitar work. I also like Creed, I left the radio on one day running code to a call in the ambulance and Creed Higher came on, the instraments fit good with code driving. Don't like too much rap but a few songs are ok. I have 662 songs on my napster so I like most everything, as long as I can understand the words. Hurry and use napster before the make you pay for it, check out Hans Zimmer he wrote the theme for Backdraft, I know many don't like the movie for its fiction but it is still good and has a good sound track.

Comment

Rockabilly, old Motown, 1st and 2nd wave Ska, punk and Oi! and 80's music. Really don't like much rap/hip-hop or country, but i can listen to it.
            Oh yeah, don't forget 80's Metal. ( Paul Stanley-esque scream).
            Stay low. Stay safe. Rock on!!!

Comment

Classic rock. Steely Dan, The Doors, The Beatles, and Led Zeppelin. Like same of the new stuff too.

Comment

"Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution"

Gotta love it. Classic Rock is my pick, Zepplin, SRV, ZZTop, AC/DC, KISS, Clapton...the list goes on and on and on.

I agree, they forgot to put the "C" in front of Rap. I can tolerate anything else, though.

Be safe, For the family!!

Comment

A little bit of hard rock never hurt.

Comment

Classic rock - ELO, Queen, KISS, Golden Earring, Santana, AC/DC, Doobies, CCR, Clapton...

80's - Huey Lewis, Motley Crue, Hagar, Def Leppard, Genesis, GoGo's, Bangles... no Boy George, Duran Duran or Wham though

The 50's

and you got to love that mowtown sound - Odis, James, Smokey, Temptations, Marvin...

They used to have a station here in DFW called Jammin' Oldies that played all the funk and R&B from the late 70s and early 80's, it was awesome Rick James, George Clinton, Gap Band, EWF...

Think I'll go fire up the napster...

[This message has been edited by mongofire_99 (edited 03-02-2001).]

Comment

Well I am also a fan of AC\DC , Queen and The Eagles, I am generally a Classic Rock fan liking bands such as the Scorpions so on and so on

Comment

Another ABC'er here. (Anything But Country)

My Favorites: Metallica, Megadeath, Pantera, Alice In Chains and Kiss.

Comment

I like mostly classic rock. But you can usually find me scaning the stations. Hard rock, old time, country , new age.

Comment

Anything but rap. Old style country Alabama Charlie Daniels, alternative, rock and some of the classics are ok

Comment

To me it all depends on the call, if its goona be an *** kicking, fully involved structure you gotta go with somebody like Metallica, AC/DC, and Godsmack, if its something a little less exciting mabye some classic rock, the doors, pink floyd, that kinda stuff. On occasion I will throw in some classical or I may reach way down into the dust and pull up some good ol' David Allen Coe. Basicly I am game for anything except religious music, don't want somebody singin about God when I might be there to meet him in a matter of minutes.

Comment

Looks like I am in the majority with this one Give another vote for classic rock.
                                stay safe God Bless yall

------------------
                                The hardest fire to put out is the one that can be avoided by educating the public!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X