No announcement yet.

THE BEST FDNY COMPANY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YUP! and everyone got a picture of it on thier camera phone. Sucks beign the newest apparatus driver
    Hello. Fire dept.. You light'em, We fight'em!

"hard working, gear jamming, nail driving, "jake". "

IACOJ
    4-16-2010 "On the approach"

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyirons2 View Post
      Yeah 2nd due to all of 39's jobs.
      ROFLMAO!!! So true!

Comment

39 had another one yesterday, and who called to replace the detail from 39? 51 TRUCK RUFF RUFF DAWG HOUSE! The only thing going for that place is Manfredonia!

Comment

Thats rough johnny!!!! Sore subject from what I've heard after 39's move and all!!

Comment

39 was not interested in mixing the two single company's together one bit! Whats classic is that 51 and 32 had so many boxes changed for the deal!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyirons2 View Post
              39 was not interested in mixing the two single .............. and 32 had so many boxes changed for the deal!

You should hear them cry about that.
              IACOJ Member

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieB View Post
                You should hear them cry about that.

Do you work there? Do you work in the one-five? The two-seven?

Comment

FDNY Engine 10 Ladder 10
                  Attached Files
                  Rember 9-11-01. FDNY/PAPD/NYPD/EMS/CIVILIAN
                  http://csafd.proboards99.com/index.cgi#general

Comment

not counting special units that always get all the recognizion (sorry about the spelling, but its so true) the best house by FAR is TL-155 in queens. first due to jfk, the BQE, rockaway bullevard, and e-302 (their running mate) is great too

Comment

Originally posted by ATFDFF View Post
                      not counting special units that always get all the recognizion (sorry about the spelling, but its so true) the best house by FAR is TL-155 in queens. first due to jfk, the BQE, rockaway bullevard, and e-302 (their running mate) is great too

What the hell are you talking about?? The BQE is nowhere near L-155 or JFK. And what would those things have to do with them being "the best house by FAR"??? And the "special units that always get all the recognition"??
                      You obviously are not from this job, so what would you know?? And why do you feel knowlegable enough to comment?? It always amazes me to hear from all the FDNY experts, who arnt even on this job.....but feel free to comment about everything that goes on here.

To answer this lame question. There are many companies in the FDNY that could be considered "the best" at what they do. The only thing that matters is to constantly try to make the company you work in one of the best.....and also not to forget that there are plenty of other companies that are just as good, and just as capable.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyJ View Post
                        What the hell are you talking about?? The BQE is nowhere near L-155 or JFK. And what would those things have to do with them being "the best house by FAR"??? And the "special units that always get all the recognition"??
                        You obviously are not from this job, so what would you know?? And why do you feel knowlegable enough to comment?? It always amazes me to hear from all the FDNY experts, who arnt even on this job.....but feel free to comment about everything that goes on here.

To answer this lame question. There are many companies in the FDNY that could be considered "the best" at what they do. The only thing that matters is to constantly try to make the company you work in one of the best.....and also not to forget that there are plenty of other companies that are just as good, and just as capable.
                        By using his reasoning...Jones Beach is near L-155 as well!

FTM-PTB

PS-BTW, my company is the best...

Comment

Originally posted by FFFRED View Post
                          By using his reasoning...Jones Beach is near L-155 as well!

FTM-PTB

PS-BTW, my company is the best...
                          Nonsense. I have very logical reasoning to prove that my company is the best. We get relocated all the damn time. The dispatchers know what a great company we are, and are secure in the fact that we can go anywhere and do the job better than the first companies, who are probably taking entirely too long putting out the first fire anyway.
                          Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

Originally posted by nyckftbl View Post
                            Nonsense. I have very logical reasoning to prove that my company is the best. We get relocated all the damn time. The dispatchers know what a great company we are, and are secure in the fact that we can go anywhere and do the job better than the first companies, who are probably taking entirely too long putting out the first fire anyway.
                            Now thats funny. That would put my company at the top too.

The best company is the one you are assigned to.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X