THE BEST FDNY COMPANY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
    Lets do it. You are all invited to my backyard. Bring your own lawn chair and can koozie!!!
    Can koozie? Cans...you drink beer out of cans..and you're from wisconsin??? Well I suppose it's okay during this time of year as glass would shatter when you put the beer on the grill to thaw it out.
    'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

[QUOTE=jonnyirons2;895990]The best company is the one you are assigned to.

End of discussion

Amen to that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FFFRED View Post
        Which one is best...oh thats easy...its mine!

BTW Chicago...I'll sell you one of ours to have in your CFD firehouse...flushometer works occasionally when it feels like it and it has been cleaned every day (as least during Engine months) since we got it.

I wonder what they would go for on ebay!

FTM-PTB
        We had a serious discussion today about this (while the truck was relocated, of course)....why is it that in most houses, its always the truck that takes the fall for doing less work? (No comment about my house )
        Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

It's because the Truck company does more work at a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by PureAdrenalin View Post
            Can koozie? Cans...you drink beer out of cans..and you're from wisconsin??? Well I suppose it's okay during this time of year as glass would shatter when you put the beer on the grill to thaw it out.
            Yes, I prefer bottles but I'm not real picky. As you said, I am from Wisconsin so I really don't care if comes from a Mason jar even!! Oh wait.......that's something else!
            Jason Knecht
            Firefighter/EMT
            Township Fire Dept., Inc.
            Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
            http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
            EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

Runnin' a skiff in the Keys. Yeah, that is heaven on earth for sure. And I thought every Corona commercial was it.

BTW my wife and I were married at St. Marys Star of the Sea in Key West. I think I'll be contacting Cpt.Bob for a anniversary visit.

Personally like the 'Batcave' E26 crew and Squad 18 in the Village.

Comment

My two cents...

Was fortunate enough to spend along weekend with several companies thanks to my friend who is a retired chief in the 51st...

Engine 308
                L22/E76
                Squad 270
                Rescue 2

Everyone was awesome and treated me like an old friend. But I have to say I had the best time at THE Rescue.

Thanks guys...and stay safe out there Brothers.

L-T
                Louisville, KY

Comment

Originally posted by PureAdrenalin View Post
                  Woah, I think you crossed the line there buddy. Never insult a person from Wisconsin about anything that has to do with beer. Anything but that, and cheese. haha

Also, I don't use cans or bottles. I carry a keg backpack with me everywhere I go. haha

Comment

My Favorite

"DA DAWG HOUSE " 51 TRUCK. great bunch of guys and a crazy all about fire duty Capt.

Comment

Originally posted by FDNY78 View Post
                      "DA DAWG HOUSE " 51 TRUCK. great bunch of guys and a crazy all about fire duty Capt.
                      Yeah 2nd due to all of 39's jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by clark918 View Post
                        Woah, I think you crossed the line there buddy. Never insult a person from Wisconsin about anything that has to do with beer. Anything but that, and cheese. haha

Also, I don't use cans or bottles. I carry a keg backpack with me everywhere I go. haha
                        I'm from wisconsin....haha...the keg backpack is an interesting idea. Did you know you can fit 8 beers in a camelbak? That's right...I don't need to buy expensive stadium beer.
                        'Adversus incendia excubias nocturnas vigilesque commentus est"

www.vententersearch.com

Comment

Only guy I have met in the FDNY was a Lt that worked on 27 truck. Taught a apparatus operations class for my dept.
                          Hello. Fire dept.. You light'em, We fight'em!

"hard working, gear jamming, nail driving, "jake". "

IACOJ
                          4-16-2010 "On the approach"

Comment

Mike Wilbur. Good guy unless you went on his bus trip!

Comment

Haha. No but he embarassed me pretty good infront of the whole dept. Good class though.
                              Hello. Fire dept.. You light'em, We fight'em!

"hard working, gear jamming, nail driving, "jake". "

IACOJ
                              4-16-2010 "On the approach"

Comment

Originally posted by firemonkey311 View Post
                                Haha. No but he embarassed me pretty good infront of the whole dept. Good class though.
                                Lemme guess. Made it look like he was taking advantage of you from behind?
                                Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X