THE BEST FDNY COMPANY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike021-

with 11000+ guys on that job, you dont know one??? Just get the number from a buff book or write to the commish..

No certs required as you will not be going in.. Grab a camera and a scanner if you want...Bring food, ENTIMENS donuts and cakes are always a welcome site in any NY firehouse..

Remember you should be "knocking on the door with your elbows"

Primo Vin

Comment

Can't talk about the best without talking about a Rescue Squad...

On this one I'll through my weight to Res2Cue from NYFD...went to a class with their officer once and rode a night with 'em.

God Speed Boys....and remember the peas never go bad...lol

------------------
      Rescue Squad #2
      "First In ~ Last Out"

Comment

what is "NYFD"???? LOL!!

------------------
        "Loyalty above all else, except honor."

Comment

Visited a few houses when going for the job there. 41 and the 33 Bns. have some great companies in them. Knew an engine driver in 255 so I got in a bit and loved it the whole night. Nice mix of responses in the districts and they're easy to get to from Jersey. The firefighters up there teach you, feed you and are so far, the most up front guys I've met on the job.
          Truely a privelege to sit at their tables and ride their rigs.
          E255, 248, 249, 281, 309, 234 L157, 113, 159, 123, 174
          Not in any order.

Comment

I like to thank the guys from Engine40 Ladder35. They all where GREAT hosts. We where there for St. Patty's Day.These Companys are a CLASS ACT. THANK YOU...SEE YOU MARCH 17th

Comment

The Pride of Midtown. Engine 54, 4 Truck and Batallion 9. Real great group of guys...Also the gang on the Red Rover at Engine 24 in the Village...

My favs would havta be Engine 9, Ladder 6 and Satelitte 1 in Chinatown...Go Dragonfighters!!!!

Comment

I forgot, Engine 205, The busiest Engine on Middagh ST...

E-70/L-53 Busiest House in City Island

Comment

I have never really had the opportunity to ride with any FDNY guys. I would just like to commend everyone for keeping this potentially nightmarish forum civil.

Comment

Rescue 2 all the way

Comment

Best N.Y. firehouse

Since I worked in Eng. 75 from 1975-80 "The war years" I gotta go with the Animal House E-75-& L33. Will never forget the 76 blackout and 24hrs of straight fire--knock it down--get the people out--go to the next one, 4 jobs at one intersection off the same hydrant!!
                      Only break was to go back to the firehouse at Jerome & 183 to rescue members who came in on the total re-call and were under siege by a mob of locals. I think we did 4,680 "workers" that year--didn't even count runs!!
                      What a day!! Retired 1989--run charter fishing boat in FL Keys.
                      Bob Boudro

Comment

Congratulations!!! This is by far the oldest thread resurrection I have seen. But your post had some cool info so I forgive you.
                        "Train as if your life depends on it"
                        Always Remember *343*

Comment

Originally posted by cdemarse View Post
                          Congratulations!!! This is by far the oldest thread resurrection I have seen. But your post had some cool info so I forgive you.
                          Ditto that! Cool info!
                          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

70/53.

Last edited by nyckftbl; 12-13-2007, 09:33 PM.
                            Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

Originally posted by captbob1 View Post
                              What a day!! Retired 1989--run charter fishing boat in FL Keys.
                              Bob Boudro
                              Bob,

Congrats on your retirement. I will be visiting the keys this spring/summer. What is the name of your establishment?? I'll check into chartering a fishing trip.
                              RK
                              cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

Comment

CLEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this one is comin' back to life ...

and you guys think I am bad ? LOL ......Bob...........congrats on your retirement.
                                IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                                Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                                ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                                RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                                LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                                I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                                "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                                http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X