• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N2DFire
    replied
    PW 5K's

Got em - love em - nuff said.

O.K. - really. I bought a pair last December - got them abt Feb (factory backorder) and I really love these boots.

They are extremly light - not much heavier than the 8" No Name station boots I wear

Very comfortable - Case in point. 2 Weekends ago I was working as a Pit Road FF at Martinsville - I was in these boots for well over 6 hours a day both Saturday & Sunday - my feet never felt better (FWIW - I have flat feet and standing for any length nearly kills me).

These boots are a little snug when you first put them on but after about 5 minutes they begin to loosen up and you hardly know they are there (till you go to take them off). There still snug enough that I can't just step out of them like I did Rubber Boots.

IMHO - they are money well spent.

Leave a comment:

• 33motor
    replied
    I have some pro wellingtons that are Dept issue, but not sure what model. Whatever they are, they're great.

You may want to do a search on this one. It has been talked about recently and probably won't draw a lot of replies.

Leave a comment:

• ncfirefighter1
    started a topic Warrington Pro 5000's

Warrington Pro 5000's

How many folks have the new PW 5000's??? What are your opinions?? Buying a new pair and can't decide between the 4132's and 5000's...

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X