Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesika
    replied
    I would like to take the time to thank everyone who took their time to stop and read this. All help and consideration is greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Jesika
    replied
    Thank you very much. It is greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• ekloosterm
    replied
    I will send you some from the US terr. of Guam fire services and my Helicopter squadron that the provides 24 hour Search and rescue/medivac and heliborn firefighting for the US Marianas Islands. and SAR for the US Navy . We have been credited with this year with the rescue of 47 persons in one SAR mission . we average about 250 SARs and medivacs a year.

Leave a comment:

• Jesika
    replied
    For all those concerned I asked for a name and address so as to reply with a thank you letter and a patch from my own dept.

Leave a comment:

• zippo99
    replied
    I'll sent you one, but be patient.
    Belgian mailservice is slow.

Leave a comment:

• Firebraun
    replied
    Just a heads up...

Most departments and patch collectors TRADE patches. 99.9% of of the time, they won't send out a patch to a request like yours.

If, however, you offer them a patch from your department, they can often offer you dozens of different patches to choose from in return. If you need patches for a quilt, I would suggest getting a bunch from your department and offering to trade. You'll have better results.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Jesika
    started a topic Please Help Out

Please Help Out

My name is Jesika Leigh, I am on Wheatland Twp. Fire and Rescue in Remus Michigan. My little brother is collecting patches to make a quilt. I have gotten my surrounding area, but would like to reach out to other areas. If anyone can get a patch or two for me it would be greatly appreciated. You can send it to the following address.

Jesika Richmond
    501 D. S. Mission
    Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Please include your name, adress, and and information about your dept. Your help and consideration is greatly appreciated. A thank you letter along with a patch from my dept. will be included in an envelope sent back to you.

Thank you
    Last edited by Jesika; 10-24-2003, 01:35 PM.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X