Minitor IIsv Pager Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minitor IIsv Pager Repair

We have 4 or 5 Motorola Minitor IIsv pagers that are in various states of disrepair.

I am looking for a good, reliable place to have these repaired.

Any suggestions?

thanks

We have them at my department here in Fla and have trouble getting them fixed. They are outdated and no one local can get parts easily. I suggest you look in the advertisements in Firehouse Magazine and contact one of those pager places.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

If you haven't already, try Communications Direct in Batavia. They may be able to help.
      Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Try P & W Service

Paging & Wireless Service in West Palm Beach Florida is able to repair these pagers. They were able to repair some of my Minitor III's that Motorola would not repair. They are also quick in getting the pagers back to you.

http://www.pwservice.com/default.htm
        Phone 800-822-2180

Give them a call and they can answer any questions before you send the pagers.

Lewie
        Member I.A.C.O.J

Comment

We have been using Pager and Wireless Service also for several years. We have been extremely happy with their service and their response time. We are using Minitor 2's.
          Remember, it IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you!

Comment

Hi Jim917,

My department is still using Minitor II's. We use Paging & Wireless Serice Center in Florida for repairs. I do recommend them. Very happy with the service and turnaround time. Give them a call. http://www.pwservice.com/

Good Luck,

Capt. Lou
            "Got Foam?"

Comment

minitor repair

Try this place. They have the best prices I’ve seen. I bought a customized and refurbished Minitor 2 here and was very happy with their service.

http://www.iinc.com/ggcomm/index.html

Comment

www.agtbattery.com

They have every part and battery for Motorola radios and pagers. Of all the places I have looked they have the best prices. I don't think they do repairs though.
                This space for rent

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X