Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used promotional testing supplies needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used promotional testing supplies needed!!!

Hello all,

I have a Lt. Test coming up soon and I was wondering if any of you had any used material you might like to sale.

In particular I'm looking for:

Company Officer 3rd edition (textbook only)

Aerial Apparatus 2nd edition (I haven't found this book even on the internet, I don't think it exist's - textbook and/or study guide - or even a Aerial Apparatus/Driver Operator 1st edition)

Code enforcement and inspection 5th edition (textbook and/or study guide)

And any type of computer/pda software that goes with any of those books (plus any type of computer/pda software that goes with the Hazardous Materials for 1st responders)

Thanks for any and all responses.

fireman84

noboby???

Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller??? bump.

Comment

Spend a few bucks and buy your own copies... most firefighters keep their books because they continue to study, and the examiners take test questions out of the same texts.

Book purchases for promotional exams are tax deductible as a work related expense!
      ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
      Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Check this out...

In addition to the books, check out the
        PROMOTIONAL testing tips at-

www.eatstress.com

Comment

Go to the source...

Go to www.ifsta.org, scroll to the menu at the bottom and click "search." They kinda hide it...

Here's what I found searching for "aerial apparatus":
          Student Package for Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator,
          (1) Handbook and,
          (1) Student Applications Workbook. Item # 36441, $45.00

I remember seeing an "Aerial Apparatus - first edition" book from them, but it was 'once upon a time' back in the '70's. If your department is telling you to study from books that are 25 years old, that would tell me that they haven't updated the test in that amount of time. If that's the case, they better come up with some of those old books for you to study from or get a newer test!
          Fire service survival tips:
          1) Cook at 350...
          2) Pump at 150...
          3) When in doubt, isolate and deny entry...
          4) When in trouble, claim lack of adult supervision.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X