X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pyroknight
    replied
    My two cents

If I were the secretary, I think I would prefer a fire department logo or a simple maltese cross to a quill, lol!

If you don't already have a camera-ready custom logo for your department, I would go with a simple maltese cross for those offices that do not hold any rank.

Leave a comment:

• AFD368
    replied
    All I'm looking for would be like crossed gavels, single gavel, pad & Quill, etc. Nothing dramatic.
    All the Line Officers' cards have the appropriate Bugle cluster for their rank.

Leave a comment:

• cozmosis
    replied
    I've got several years of professional graphic design experience. If what you're using for the line officers isn't too ornate, I may be able to create something similar to it for your executive officers for no charge.

Edited to say: If you're game, send me a PM with a contact e-mail for you. I'll then give you an address where you can send a copy of what you've got.
    Last edited by cozmosis; 10-09-2003, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AFD368
    started a topic Logos

Logos

I am looking for somewhere to find FD Officer's logos, such as President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, etc.
    I have searched the web for insignias, but have come up empty.
    I am making I.D. Cards for our Department and would like to add the appropriate logo to the Officer's cards. The bugles for the Line Officers is no problem to find. I just cant seem to find the Executive Officer's logos.
    Any suggestions?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X