Training Mannequin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Mannequin

I am trying to locate a picture of a training dummy that is made of old 3 " fire hose. I saw one at a conference years ago and wanted to "reconstruct" one, but can't remember the exact way that it looked. If anyone has a photo of one or know of a web-site, please let me know. Thanks!

There was another thread, some time ago, regarding the construction of "Rescue Randys." In fact, CambAuxFF submitted a photo of their "dummy."

The entire thread can be found here.
    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

And there was also an article in an issue of either FH or Fire Engineering and it gave specific directions and what was needed to make one......... (Sorry FH)
      The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
      We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
      IACOJ

Comment

Get a copy of the Fire Instructor's manual from IFSTA. It should have directions on how to create one in the appendix. I know the 5th ed had it, so I'm taking a wild guess and saying the 6th ed has it too.

I know I saw something online, but I can't think of where. If you still can't find anything after a while, email me and I can fax you a copy of the directions or email them.
        IACOJ Agitator
        Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...