Burns my Buttt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone take a DEEEEP breath

There is no right or wrong way to mourn. Firefighters are generally good, kind CARING people. So lets turn down the volume on this thread. In all due respect to Chief Goldfeder, he paints an awful broad brush with his facts and figures. Trust me WE WILL NEVER FORGET
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

kinda rude not to invite the rest of us too ........wasnt it ?>
      IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
      Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
      ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
      RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
      LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
      I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
      "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
      http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

burns my buttt

Captain 12,
        I feel you have put everyone in a big basket and roasted us before you took time to think. Just because you have some bad apples in your basket in FL. is no sign everyone is a bad apple. I am an EMT and have worked in the health field for 20 years. I don't think that there is one person out there that don't think of all the FF we lost on that day. Everyone that works saving lives was touched the horrible day. I know my family will never forget that day. My daughters birthday was on 9/11 and the first thing she said was whaoo what a day to turn 16 on. When some moran does something as awful as this. So BACK OF JACK. "JUGDE NOT LEAST YOU BE JUGDED WITH THE SAME SHARP JUGDEMENT." Those are God's words. I can't belive that someone would actually come on here and post such a thing. I know everybody has there opinion, but it doesn't mean you have to express it in that way.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X