This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas/Ft.Worth

Hey there. Hate doing this here but no one ever sees those questions in "employment". Does anyone no when and if Plano FD will hire? And any other depts. there.

Thanks

Earlier in the fall I had heard that they would be testing during the first of the year. I've been checking their website but have seen or heard nothing since then.

Comment

I'm not sure when Plano is testing, but I do know that Fort Worth Fire Department, and a little further South, Waco Fire Dept. are both currently accepting applications, and testing in February. Waco requires you to be pre-certified firefighter in Texas, and Fort Worth does not. I don't know of any of the smaller departments in the Metroplex that are testing, but I'm sure most will test in the spring sometime...good luck

------------------
      Any Opinion expressed, are my own, and do not reflect my Department...RB

Comment

Originally posted by fire_sar:
        Hey there. Hate doing this here but no one ever sees those questions in "employment". Does anyone no when and if Plano FD will hire? And any other depts. in the area.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by fire_sar (edited 01-29-2001).]

Comment

just moving this back to the top

Comment

I don't know when they'll be testing next, but I do know that a bunch of those Metroplex departments run a recruiting co-op that shows up at the trade show in College Station the weekend between the Emergency Response and Rescue School and the Municipal School at A&M in June/July.

------------------
            Be safe.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...