X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use Scott and love them!!!

Comment

We've been using Drager packs now for about two years and we have no complaints. We use the standard Air Boss pack with 4500 psi, 45 minute bottles. Unfortunately we don't have the integrated PASS option and the swiveling waistband/lumbar support...the budget would only go so far. We do have the buddy breathing option, it has worked very well in training, and we also have the detachable regulators. The packs are comfortable to wear and the mask fits well with a good field of vision. One very nice feature is the ability to switch out regulators, straps, etc. in the field without any specialized training. So, if a regulator becomes damaged, we just put a new one on the unit, send the damaged one back to the factory, and the pack is back in service. As far as problems go, we really haven't had any. We did damage a bottle in training, and discovered a minor regulator problem while conducting an annual posi-check test, and both times the support from the factory was super. Personally, I have always been very partial to Scotts. I think the Dragers might be a little trickier to learn than the Scotts, but no worse than any other brand we researched; with a good training program I don't think it's an issue at all. I would be very comfortable recommending Drager packs; I think as more folks learn about them we'll see them in more and more departments around the country.

Comment

Go for Scott.....

------------------
        Joel

If you sent us to HELL, WE'D PUT IT OUT!!

Comment

We just put the newest INERSPIRO packs in service this month, those are unbelievable packs, you'd be hard pressed to get me to switch back to SCOTT!!!!

-FF D. Betka
          NSFD
          Norton Shores, MI

Comment

we use msa, always have and have no complaints

------------------
            Tom Pysh
            President/Lt38-1
            Ellsworth/Somerset V.F.D.
            www.geocities.com/esvfd3870

Comment

We currently use MSA here at the plant I work at but my vol dept. uses Scott 4.5. with no problem.

Comment

Scott 4.5 50 composites. they rock!!!!They don't crack under pressure!at leaset ours don't!lol

Comment

WE Use MSA Ultra lights with the hip mounted regulators at my career house. They suck
                  At my vollie we use Scott 2.2. Thats seems to work very well for us.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X