• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E40FDNYL35
    replied
    Re: FDNY retired firefighters

Originally posted by DrParasite
    i have a quick question. i see that there are 3 retired FDNY firefighters that lost their lives on 9/11. is it common to have retired FDNY FFs and FDNY officers responding to major events? are they covered by department issurance? do they use their personal gear, or are they given dept issue gear?

oh, and SCON, great job!!!
    The 3 retirees were employed by The WTC. Our retirees don't respond to any alarms. No, they were not covered in the Line-of-Duty pay out. Our Retired Brothers bailed us out after 9-11-01. In my house we had 8 guys stay around the clock to help out. Phones, house watch, meals and yes digging. Once a FIREFIGHTER ALWAYS A FIREFIGHTER.

Leave a comment:

• drparasite
    replied
    FDNY retired firefighters

i have a quick question. i see that there are 3 retired FDNY firefighters that lost their lives on 9/11. is it common to have retired FDNY FFs and FDNY officers responding to major events? are they covered by department issurance? do they use their personal gear, or are they given dept issue gear?

oh, and SCON, great job!!!

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Good work on this memorial. I didn't know a single on of these guys personally. I knew a few by reputation and from having read their articles and watched their videos. Yet I still have a hard time staying composed when I see all those faces, read all those names...We must never forget and even more we must never let the world forget these brave firefighters.

FyredUp

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    Great Job SCON....outstanding

Leave a comment:

• orangebuster
    replied
    If only everyone could see these brave individuals as we do. Thanks Scon for one hell of a job on that. THEY WILL BE REMEMBERED.

STILL STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• N2DFire
    replied
    Excellent work.

I scroll down through the faces, reading the names, and I see myself staring back from so many of them.

So much time has past and yet the pain and feeling of loss is still so fresh in our hearts and minds. Here and now I pledge to always do my part so that the memory of these heroes is never forgotten.

Rest well my brothers. FDNY - 9-11-01

Leave a comment:

• SIGNAL99COM
    replied
    Very Nice

Very nice to say the least. Spending time on your page tonight looking at all the brothers has brought back memories to that awful day. We will never be the same ever since 9-11, NY will never be the same, FDNY will never be the same, the Firefighters of this great country will never be the same.

Never forget the victims of 9-11, and please, don't forget about our troops who are over seas as a result of 9-11. My brother is in Kabul, Afghanistan because of this mess.

Leave a comment:

• MFDExplorer51
    replied
    B, B, B, B, Bump!

Leave a comment:

• GBVFD1559
    replied
    Excellent Job.

Leave a comment:

• MFDExplorer51
    replied
    I had been waiting for this to come back, thank you, your memorial in my opinion is one of the best out there.

God Bless all affected my 911, lets just call them the world.

NEVER FORGET!

Leave a comment:

• sconfire
    replied
    This coincides with LADDER*. Just my way if indicating what unit they were on.

Leave a comment:

• Jim917
    replied
    Beautiful job. I noticed that many of the ranks have an asterisk after them. What does that signify?

Leave a comment:

• neildonahue
    replied
    FDNY Always Remember 911

"Great" - Job that you have done...
    It's a lot of work to do what you have done.
    With good works like yours, our brothers will
    always be remembered.
    Now we must all do our part and make sure your link is forwarded to the rest of the world.. I am starting right now, to do my part
    in making sure our Brothers Will Be Remembered..Thanx again for
    your good works, for it's people like you who keep the flame
    burning... God Bless.. Neil

Pass it on, so others can see..Never Forget 911

http://www.sconfire.com/FDNY-Memorial.htm

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Thank you, what an awesome job!

I really like the changes.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Leave a comment:

• sconfire
    started a topic Finally... it is completed!

Finally... it is completed!

I have made changes to the FDNY memorial as requested. Here is the link http://www.sconfire.com/FDNY-Memorial.htm

Thanks to the "Cavemen" for the help. Music will be added soon.

God bless our fallen brethern.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X