Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxAlarm187
    replied
    Henrico Firefighters Local 1568 does the Fill-The-Boot drive. We don't do the intersection/roadway collection, out of a safety concern. Rather, we put a piece of apparatus and personnel in front of busy business (with the business' permission of course), and collect. Last year, we were able to clear $50,000 over three days.

Leave a comment:

• GBVFD1559
    replied
    MDA

We assist other Department's Due to the fact that we are in a very Rural area and don't have the road volume to Really put something on ourselves

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Marlborough Firefighters Local 1714 runs an annual voluntary toll road the Thursday before Labor Day and a golf tournament in late September for MDA. We average about $14K a year for the toll road and $10K for the tournament for MDA!

Leave a comment:

• justinboddy
    started a topic MDA Fill The Boot

MDA Fill The Boot

I was just curious to see how many departments out ther participate in a Fill The Boot event to help raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, I know IAFF is pretty active in it. Today my department held our annual event and raised close to $19,000. We also have a friendly competition with all the surrounding departments to see who can raise the most money.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X