Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlight Videos

Hello,
    I am trying to locate highlight videos from different departments to include with my fire prevention programs. If anyone knows where I can look for some, please e-mail me @ [email protected].

Thanks and God Bless.

Grady Gray
    Deputy Fire Chief
    West Orange Fire & Rescue

What exactly are you looking for? Films of people losing everything they own in a house fire, or maybe two or three people trapped in a burning car? HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS!?!
    Last edited by leadlo; 08-01-2003, 08:40 PM.
    Vintage Firefighter:
    "The older I get the braver I was!"

Comment

Apparently, your department does not video their training exercises. The only way to learn is through training.

Although videos of working fires may to someone outside of the fire service seem unusual, these videos can and ARE in many departments, used as training videos to assess what went wrong and what could have been prevented.

You question the title? Find a few minutes to look for the videos yourself and read the title on these highly educational tapes.

Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Comment

You did not ask for training videos, you asked for highlight videos for fire prevention. To me fire prevention means you will show them to the general public. That is why I question your title. There is a great number of resources to get videos geared to fire prevention. As for embarrassing myself, thats the only anyone knows I'm around.
        Vintage Firefighter:
        "The older I get the braver I was!"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...