What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News.
    I would like to thank the vendor for finale taking our patch off the website. I hope stuff like this does not happen again.
    See you in Baltimore...
    Last edited by E40FDNYL35; 07-20-2003, 09:17 PM.
    ALL GAVE SOME BUT SOME GAVE ALL
    NEVER FORGET 9-11-01
    CAPT. Frank Callahan Ladder 35 *
    LT. John Ginley Engine 40
    FF. Bruce Gary Engine 40
    FF. Jimmy Giberson Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Otten Ladder 35 *
    FF. Steve Mercado Engine 40 *
    FF. Kevin Bracken Engine 40 *
    FF. Vincent Morello Ladder 35
    FF. Michael Roberts Ladder 35 *
    FF. Michael Lynch Engine 40
    FF. Michael Dauria Engine 40

Charleston 9
    "If my job was easy a cop would be doing it."
    *******************CLICK HERE*****************

Comment

Glad to see things panned out for you. Never nice to see someone try to profit from anothers pain.

On a side note:
      My wife bought me "your" book FIREHOUSE. Thank the members in your house for letting us "inside" for a peek and for the honor of getting to know your fallen brothers more then we had before. May time lessen your pain, but may it never fade your great memories of them.

Fraternally...

Jay Ellingson
      Laconia FD
      L1153
      Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Comment

Well???

But I have to do this, I have to do something to let people know what a skell this person is. I wish it did not come to this. THANK YOU. I welcome any and all comments.
        Well, you explained the story but never mentioned the name of the company?
        Chris Shields
        Lieutenant / EMT
        Haz-Mat Technician
        East Syracuse Fire Dept
        Onondaga County, NY

Comment

That's great news Ray. I'm really sorry you had to go through it in the first place though. These vultures that make a profit off the victims of September 11th **** me right f'n off. Hopefully you can prevent it from happening again, or at least have the legal stuff in place.
          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Albeit after tha fact AT LEAST the vendor removed it from the inventory/website etc. That anymore in this modern day and age almost takes an act of a JUDGE. While it was certainly TOTALLY WRONG to boot leg the patch, at least they had some dignity and removed it, even if threatened with legal action. Ray, I am sorry that your company had to endure something most of us could only watch on TV that day. I am glad you got closure and although curiosity is killing me I think it was a good idea to leave the vendor unnamed at this time, classy move. Also to all of the others who have posted and stepped in here to offer legal assistance, from one FF to another, THANK YOU for keeping it real !
            IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
            Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
            ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
            RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
            LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
            I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
            "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
            http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...