Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FizzBRFD
    replied
    Fire response is also know as Fire Cheif. Pretty good game for what its worth.

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    Tried the EB games retail store...they didnt have it they told me that the stores & the website are two different companies. I'll have to try best buy or Circuit City....

Leave a comment:

• ffspo0k
    replied
    We are forunate to have EB games retail stores in this area, you can get it there, I got my copy at Best Buy

Best part is, most new games are $50, this one was only $20!

Leave a comment:

• Quigger
    replied
    yea ive been looking for a place that sales it also here in NY.

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    Beat it? HA! I'm lucky if I can find a place that sells the game..if anyone knows any stores in Jersey that sells the game let me know..thanks!

Leave a comment:

• WAFD21
    replied
    Has anyone beat this game yet? I am having trouble in the last scenario putting out the sodium fires/saving the generators. Any hints?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• mdoddsjffhnfc
    replied
    i bought it and its a very good game.

Leave a comment:

• WAFD21
    replied
    anyone buy the game yet? Is it good?

Leave a comment:

• Gx7E10
    replied
    Once you select a vech, just hold down with the right mouse button where you want to go.

Did anyone set off the propane tank on the side of the gas station? It took out two police cars and set the fugitive build. on fire.

Leave a comment:

• SCOOBY14B
    replied
    Alright, I feel like an idiot. But how do you move the trucks and stuff? Can get the technical guy in the lpg tanker, but dont know how to move it. Also, how do you move the engine and stuff?

Leave a comment:

• WAFD21
    replied
    I just downloaded the game but it seems to be going really slow. The mouse is very hard to move in this game (at least on my computer). It is so slow I can't even tell how to do anything. Do I just click the person and then the truck to move the apparatus?

Any help would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• BVFD2610
    replied
    I beat it!! It took me 17 minutes the first time and 14 the second.

Leave a comment:

• mdoddsjffhnfc
    replied
    SFD, u need to get very close to either the hydrant or the tanker inorder to receive water from them. This will help in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Quigger
    replied
    Jeez i got it done to 17 mins from when the first crew gets to there to finishing the demo but i have been playing the game non stop for hours on end. To get into the building you have to look for a open window with out any fire in it. no problem about the tip for the ladder trucks.

Leave a comment:

• mdoddsjffhnfc
    replied
    i have a problem with my tower ladder. i think i may be asking to send it too far up on the building. Also, the money bag was burned up because i couldn't gain access to the building. I've got to work on that.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X