Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ff7134
    replied
    This will be my first time to Balitmore. I have been going to FDIC for the last couple of years, and I thought that I would check it out.

Leave a comment:

• KeithA8
    replied
    I'm going for the first time. I will not be attending any hands on stuff. I figured this year I'll just check out what's there and see what I'm interested in. I did the 3 day pass thing.

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    Oops! Sorry, wrong post.
    Last edited by Dickey; 07-14-2003, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Tourists Welcome

Anybody coming to Baltimore, and wanting to look around PG County, which is a few miles South (OK about 25) email/PM me for directions. Most stations in PG welcome visitors at almost any time. Stay Safe....

Leave a comment:

• janiceSilva
    replied
    My company Radio Tech is a Vendor at the show, booth number 3011. We are also a sponsor of Fire House on the Road. Our Straps, cases and stabilizers will be used in some of the training exercise. We have given away over 7,000 passes to the exhibits and have about 100 remaining in stock. If you would like some please Email me amount needed and shipping information. I Hope to see you in Baltimore if you can not make it by our booth mention the Expo when ordering and receive free shipping.
    Thanks
    Janice
    http://www.RadioTech.com
    [email protected]
    Toll free 866 - 894 - 6115

Leave a comment:

• EoneTiller
    replied
    Im guessing your talking about baltimore since its like in week and half.Yes im going but probaly just for that friday and saturday.Also anyone from NJ going to wildwood in september?? i know im going.

Leave a comment:

• CambAuxFF
    started a topic Expo Time

Expo Time

Who's going? Anyone taking hands on classes?

Whats the usual class size for those that have attended them before?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X