Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you think it can't get any worse ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfire: I concur.

Overall, I am happy to hear that no FD apparatus was actually involved with any such incident. I am however, a lot puzzled as to why this kid would choose the FD as the purpetrator to his "story". Just glad that all is well.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

well thats re freshing ~ !
      IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
      Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
      ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
      RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
      LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
      I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
      "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
      http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

The quote that began this thread stated:

The Pennsylvania fire service has proven, on many occasions, that just when you think people can't get any more idiotic, you thought too soon. This one takes the cake, though.
        I think you jumped the gun on this one brother. "Innocent until proven guilty"

Thread post #2

I for one will give the brothers the benefit of the doubt on this one.
        I stand correct!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E229Lt
          The quote that began this thread ...
          The quote that began this thread was a news article from Lewistown, PA.
          Originally posted by E229Lt
          I think you jumped the gun on this one brother. "Innocent until proven guilty"
          You are correct. I gave the newspaper, and the teenager, too much credit. I did not have enough faith in the brothers. However, my comments were directed more towards the PA fire service in general as opposed to this situation.

I guess all of the following has tainted me a little ...

No fire laws for public buildings ...
          Firefighter arson ... EMA Director is buying!!!
          Losers III
          Losers II
          Losers IV
          Losers V
          Losers

I don't have time to find any more now.

Stay Safe

Comment

The 15-year-old boy who told police he was hit by a fire truck while riding his bicycle along State Route 103 on Tuesday confessed that he made the story up, reported the Granville Township Police Department.
            Oh brother.....now they need to do background checks on applicants for bicycle licenses!

They oughta make the kid do community service at the station...for about 100 years.
            Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
            Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
            On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Originally posted by PFire23
              Perhaps as a punishment this boy should have to go perform "community service" work hours within the department that he was slandering. Maybe then he'd have a better appreciation and respect for what firefighters do, and think twice before making a false claim again. This story makes me sooooooo angry, there's nothing I detest more than a liar.
              He can start by cleaning the bathrooms in the firehouse with his own personal toothbrush, then proceed to clean the rest of the station, culminating with washing and waxing ecvery rig!
              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Bet he was watching the fire truck zoom by when he waxed it and decided to blame the truck for his spill!

Glad eveyone is OK except of course for our poor ole brothers stuck in a blue fire truck!!!! Beats Grapevine/Grapeville (whatever) with the purple trucks!

Comment

Another moron has turned up in PA...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...