Help needed please......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed please......

I am hoping someone may have an idea. I am doing my Fire Science degree through UMUC online but need to take my final exam here in San Francisco somewhere that offers a proctoring service. The colleges here are not open for the summer semester. If anyone has any ideas or is in the city and has an idea of where I can go it would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

In some cases, anybody with a college degree is allowed to proctor a test. I have a BSEET from Purdue and have been asked to proctor a few exams for a relative that was doing the "study at home" thing. You may also find that an area fire department's instructor would be qualified to proctor your exam.

Check the requirements for the proctor. You may have quite a few options.

Comment

Cheffie;

When I was taking my exams with UMUC, I had the Director of Fire Training from our County Fire Academy proctor them. Also, even though the college is closed, check and see if they have a Testing Dept. They are the people that give tests like CLEP. See if they can help you.

Good luck. Email me and let me know how you like the program.
      PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

3Swings-Thanks for the suggestions. The college is pretty restrictive about who can proctor the exams. I do have a list of options which has been growing smaller by the day. But I do not give up.

George-Thanks. I even tried the Fire Training Academy here in San Fran but could not reach anyone. I have one or two options left. The University here is closed for the month of August (including their testing department.)

Cheffie has no plans to give up. Someone, somewhere here will be able to provide the service.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X