We were working on replacing out light rescue, with a heavy but.....it just won't wait. We've been actively 'specing out' to replace our rescue, but the engine went yesterday, now we need to move ahead ASAP, meeting with our usual bank this afternoon but have heard of good programs for VFD's to get loans, gonna check on FASNY's 2% program. But any leads anyone can forward would be greatly appreciated. If wish to contact directly my email is ; [email protected].....Thanks for any help!!

Sorry if this is a repeat of an earlier thread, I went back 8 pages of the threads and couldn't find anything relating to this.


Be safe out there.