College courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhh, enlightenment

Freeze looks at degree sheet, digests it like so much fiber, then realizes: A dilemma is only that when a choice MUST be made.
    Freeze sees that in fact FPST and MET are so intertwined a double major or minor is possible.
    Freeze, although still somewhat perplexed by the whole ordeal, can now move on to more substantial dilemmas, like where the **** he is going to get the coin to pay for all this! VA only covers so much.....

Freeze then realizes he hates it when people talk in the third person and kicks his own ***............................
    ...if you put the handline in the right spot, you won't have to jump out the window...
    -Andy "Nozzles", SQ18, 9-11-01

Comment

Freeze -- how about testing, breaking, and burning stuff? UL (Underwriter's Laboratories) would be the place for that. They have main testing facilities -- Camas, WA, Santa Clara, CA, Northbrook, IL (where the big fire testing is done), Melville, NY, Research Triangle Park, NC and the rest of the world. Plus, they have field offices all over.
      "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
      -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

AWWWW YEAH!

You're singing my song now Diane!
        As cool as building stuff is, breaking stuff is even cooler!
        Breaking stuff while it's burning, sweet!

Who am I kidding.............I actually think I have a choice!

Where is a ME forum so I can get some unbiased feedback?

In unrelated news, are you married? Smart women with LI accents, mmmmmm
        ...if you put the handline in the right spot, you won't have to jump out the window...
        -Andy "Nozzles", SQ18, 9-11-01

Comment

Check out Eastern Kentucky University. www.eku.edu I recieved my BS in Fire and Saftery Engineering Technology. Great classes and professors. You can focus your study on Fire Admin, Arson, Safety and Engineering.

Digger
          Erik "Digger" Meyer
          Iowa City Fire
          A-shift, Station 1

Comment

Way to go firechick76! I’m at LSSU too.

I am working on my Fire science BS with a focus on protection system engineering. I can’t decide if I want to be a full time FF or do design work and volunteer.

Here’s a list of what is needed for the different Fire science degrees:

http://lssu.edu/academics/arts_lette...e/default.html

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X