Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Invented A New Way To Fight Fires (Patent Advice Needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatchezFD
    replied
    Originally posted by Lontal

I don't think you should limit your thinking to just a C-Corp or an S-Corp. I think with this original invention you would be more suited to file as a CORPSE.
    How true!!

Leave a comment:

• Lontal
    replied
    Originally posted by NastyBT
    Should I be a C- Corp or S-Corp?
    I don't think you should limit your thinking to just a C-Corp or an S-Corp. I think with this original invention you would be more suited to file as a CORPSE.

Leave a comment:

• jaybird210
    replied
    Remember everyone, to get a patent, your idea doesn't have to work or be pratical. It just has to be unique.

As for dumping money into this to GET a patent, well, there's gotta be a venture capitalist out there dumb enough to say, "Hmmm.... That might actually WORK."

Leave a comment:

• dfdex1
    replied
    my thought process is being corrupted by excessive heat!
    Better heat than natural gas Captain.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Re: Hey, Ryan.........

Originally posted by hwoods
    You mentioned matrix, Isn't that the part that goes on top of the box spring?. Stay safe....
    Matrix is also a car made by Toyota Motors...so...you can rent the movie the Matrix, put a "matrix" down in the Matrix and watch the Matrix on a Matrix in the Matrix!

note: I spent the day at the Academy working support for flashover recogintion training.... my thought process is being corrupted by excessive heat!

Leave a comment:

• ccvfd114
    replied
    I CAN ONLY SAY ONE SAY--- AFTER READING THIS
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know about all you but i'm not packing in a line to a fire with gas-- and sparying it on a fire. last time i went on a run were a gas main was leaking we ask people to leave there homes for about 45 min until the Gas co truned it off---
    I may be the dumbest person in the world but i'm not that dumb
    see you all around

Leave a comment:

• FireLt1951
    replied
    NastyBT,

Please put all of the forum members down as beneficiaries on your life insurance, hope you've got a lot of it. Much better odds of collecting than the lotto.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Hey, Ryan.........

You mentioned matrix, Isn't that the part that goes on top of the box spring?. Stay safe....

Leave a comment:

• brikrav21
    replied
    Re: I've Invented A New Way To Fight Fires (Patent Advice Needed)

Originally posted by NastyBT
    This is where my device comes in. Once a fire breaks out this device will flood the room or whatever very rapidly with natural gas. The gas will flood the area and snuff out the flames because all the oxygen will be used up.
    Ever hear of high expansion foam?

Leave a comment:

• HPFD25
    replied
    Homer: Ah crap it's on fire!
    Dr. Nick: Inflammable means flammable? What a country!

Dr. Nick Says It Best
    Last edited by HPFD25; 07-13-2003, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanEMVFD
    are we now inside the matrix?
    Either that or the Twilight Zone...As for myself, I am in the Gonzone ;D

Leave a comment:

• RyanEMVFD
    replied
    are we now inside the matrix?

Leave a comment:

• DFCSmash
    replied
    Flammable...Inflammable. I remember in grade 9 I had an argument with my English teacher over this one. I won. Then told her about uninflammable just to push my luck.

Now lets not discourage tis thinking way way waaaaayyyy ouside the box. Anyway, I am looking for a patent attorney to help me with this revoloutinary way of raising sunken ships. I don't want to give it all away incase somebody beats me to the patent office but here is a brief overview.

Step 1. Salvage boat on site
    2. hose down to wreck
    3. set fire on salvage boat
    4. extinguish fire with natural gas
    5. pump resulting hot water down hose to wreck, displacing existing cold water, hot water rises and brings wreck with it.
    6. repeat

See this physics stuff is easy once you get rid of THE REAL WORLD.

What I find disturbing is that if this nat. gas extinguisher made it to market you could probably sell it.

Leave a comment:

• E229Lt
    replied
    I did get help from an unlikely trio, 3 little pigs. They left to go wolf hunting and I have to get the design patented before they get back
    Don't worry, you have time. I heard one of them went to the market, one stopped for a roastbeef sandwich and the other has weak kindeys!

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Can We Get Back To The Main Question?

The gentleman posted here looking for help in locating a patent attorney who is also well versed in the Fire Service, in order to have a shot at getting his invention patented. Anyone know such an attorney?? Reason I'm looking is that I need the same attorney to help me with a similar project. I have invented a tornado proof house that is made of straw. I can't take all of the credit though, I did get help from an unlikely trio, 3 little pigs. They left to go wolf hunting and I have to get the design patented before they get back. Stay Safe....

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X