Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Invented A New Way To Fight Fires (Patent Advice Needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I've Invented A New Way To Fight Fires (Patent Advice Needed)

Originally posted by NastyBT
    This is where my device comes in. Once a fire breaks out this device will flood the room or whatever very rapidly with natural gas. The gas will flood the area and snuff out the flames because all the oxygen will be used up.
    Ever hear of high expansion foam?

Comment

Hey, Ryan.........

You mentioned matrix, Isn't that the part that goes on top of the box spring?. Stay safe....
      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
      In memory of
      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

NastyBT,

Please put all of the forum members down as beneficiaries on your life insurance, hope you've got a lot of it. Much better odds of collecting than the lotto.

Comment

I CAN ONLY SAY ONE SAY--- AFTER READING THIS
          BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know about all you but i'm not packing in a line to a fire with gas-- and sparying it on a fire. last time i went on a run were a gas main was leaking we ask people to leave there homes for about 45 min until the Gas co truned it off---
          I may be the dumbest person in the world but i'm not that dumb
          see you all around

Comment

Re: Hey, Ryan.........

Originally posted by hwoods
            You mentioned matrix, Isn't that the part that goes on top of the box spring?. Stay safe....
            Matrix is also a car made by Toyota Motors...so...you can rent the movie the Matrix, put a "matrix" down in the Matrix and watch the Matrix on a Matrix in the Matrix!

note: I spent the day at the Academy working support for flashover recogintion training.... my thought process is being corrupted by excessive heat!
            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

my thought process is being corrupted by excessive heat!
              Better heat than natural gas Captain.

Comment

Remember everyone, to get a patent, your idea doesn't have to work or be pratical. It just has to be unique.

As for dumping money into this to GET a patent, well, there's gotta be a venture capitalist out there dumb enough to say, "Hmmm.... That might actually WORK."
                Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Comment

Originally posted by NastyBT
                  Should I be a C- Corp or S-Corp?
                  I don't think you should limit your thinking to just a C-Corp or an S-Corp. I think with this original invention you would be more suited to file as a CORPSE.

Comment

Originally posted by Lontal

I don't think you should limit your thinking to just a C-Corp or an S-Corp. I think with this original invention you would be more suited to file as a CORPSE.
                    How true!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X