Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Invented A New Way To Fight Fires (Patent Advice Needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George....Your probably right. But it did get some people thinking.
    I think the majority of the guys didn't take him seriously.

Anyway it sure was good for a laugh and some of these posts were down right hilarious.
    SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
    "Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever"

Once a Marine, Always a Marine

I got the best of both worlds- Firefighter and Marine

Comment

This is great. Think of all the brain cells this guy got working!! Funny and useful. Nice to see we can still get a good ribbin and show we know our stuff. But say...how about nitrogen?

Comment

and if it works.....
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

I think that instead of using water we are going to use pure gasoline... dont steal my ideas.
        I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Comment

I think this moron has been inhaling a wee bit too much of that gas.

I really can not tell if this person is being serious or not. The actual concept of this is so incredibly moronic that I can't possibly concieve anyone actually doing this for real. But on the other hand, this character is obviosuly either stupider than idea itself or a very well trained actor. I just don't know.
          Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

I think this moron has been inhaling a wee bit too much of that gas.

I really can not tell if this person is being serious or not. The actual concept of this is so incredibly moronic that I can't possibly concieve anyone actually doing this for real. But on the other hand, this character is obviosuly either stupider than idea itself or a very well trained actor. I just don't know.
            do we get to choose wether or not hes a good actor or a moron??

- Thomas Edison

Comment

try speaking to Murphy's Law Consulting Firm. He might be able to help you out.
              NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
              IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Comment

Seriously try these guys.

Try the offices of Goldstien,Goldberg,Goldblat & Obrien.

If you need it I know of 3 great salesmen!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dfdex1; 07-09-2003, 06:25 PM.

Comment

WOW!!

ROTHFLMAO!!!!!!! that rocks DFD

- Thomas Edison

Comment

Assholciated Press

Tailer PARK, AL. (AP) -- Fire burned through a mobile home early Wednesday, killing an adult and injuring six other people who were a half mile away, authorities said.

A neighbor reported the fire about 1:15 a.m. in a mobile home park just outside Camp Legueme. Authorities were trying to determine what started the blaze.

The local fire marhalls office reported, "this home has been the scene of numerous calls for fire blowing out of the chiminey. Each time the fire department arrived only to find the resident connecting his gas stove, dryer, water heater and boiler to the single 4" high pressure gasline in his home."

Each time a small smoldering fire was found in the fireplace but no cause could be determined for the chimney flames which had been reported to have reached as high as 1000 feet in some cases.

A charred notebook was recovered with the words "HOW I DID IT" on the front and pages of incoherent ramblings. A few other books were recovered such as;

"Hydrogen and the Hindenburg, A Safer form of Air-Travel"
                    "Ammonium Nitrate for an Explosive Green Lawn"
                    "HTH, the Perfect Master Cylinder Cleaner"
                    and "The Indoor Hibachi Chef"

The medical examiner had yet to make a final determination but in a preliminary report he listed the possible cause as: A small particle of brain lodged in the victims head

Comment

Oh pool boy???? Could we get a little chlorine for this gene pool

Think of it this way, we have never gotten called to an incident because somebody did something smart!!!!!!

Comment

E229 LT. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E229Lt
                          Assholciated Press

Each time a small smoldering fire was found in the fireplace but no cause could be determined for the chimney flames which had been reported to have reached as high as 1000 feet in some cases.

[/I] [/B]
                          Oh yeah, this was definitely our friends latest round of product testing.

If we don't hear from him again, we'll know for sure.
                          Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

OMG ROTFLMAO Lt.

The medical examiner had yet to make a final determination but in a preliminary report he listed the possible cause as: A small particle of brain lodged in the victims head
                            I know a few people that are survivors of this particular injury.

Chemically Nasty is attempting to extinguish the fire by going fuel rich, which in theory would work. Unfortunately, real world doesnt always follow the theories. This is the same reason that they stopped using dynamite to extinguish oil well fires.

Famous last words "well in theory it would work!"
                            Shawn M. Cecula
                            Firefighter
                            IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

Famous last words "well in theory it would work!"
                              I don't know how many times these words have fit as well...."Hey, Cletus! Hold my beer, and watch this!" This is certainly one of them.

Also the law firm of Dewey, Screwum, and Howe may be appropriate in this case.
                              Steve Gallagher
                              IACOJ BOT
                              ----------------------------
                              "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Comment

Did you know....that 75% of all accidental redneck deaths are proceded by the words..."Hey, ya'll watch this!"
                                Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
                                Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
                                Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
                                — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X