Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Invented A New Way To Fight Fires (Patent Advice Needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea! like a portable nascar wind tunnel! lmao

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE!!
      09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
      ------------------------------
      IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
      "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
      BMI Investigator
      ------------------------------
      The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

Good News: You should make lots of money selling your test videos to TV.

Bad News: You'll probably spend most of the money on hospital bills, although you would think someone would give you a million if you do make it all the way to New Zealand.

Comment

HAHAHAH this is all too funny, well buddy if it works then more power to you.

Comment

ill tell ya what, ill let you try my house, than i get to beat the crud out of you cus u blew my house up
            I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Comment

Originally posted by WannabeintheFD
              ill tell ya what, ill let you try my house, than i get to beat the crud out of you cus u blew my house up

and if it works.....

Comment

Originally posted by EoneTiller

and if it works.....
                Well thats the beauty of wannabes dare is it wont work!

Comment

Re: In theory....

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
                  What a Maroon!

NastyBT forgot one thing... What happens when the gas level hits it's flammable range (5 to 15% concentration in air)?

If he wants "natural gas"...he should be at my firehouse when I bring in a crockpot full of my wife's "conflagration chili"!
                  I've tested this theory by putting out a fireplace (lots of wood) repeadely. If the concentration of gas was wrong then their might be problems but the point of my invention is that random idiots aren't dumping random quantaties of gas.

It is a scientifically and mathmatically advanced breakthrough in how fires are fought.

Trust me, I've already run numerous tests and it works.

Comment

Here is basically how it works: the room/house/building are force flooded with the gas which exceeds the % needed for combustion before it has a chance to ignite.

Fighting fires in the open is another patent which I am still working on but its pretty cool stuff. I use a Osprey type device to suck the air out the area from above while flooding the area from below and the sides with the gas. The change it so quick that the fire has no time to ignite. I tried using the device to suck the oxygen out just by itself but it isn't powerful enough to put the fire out by itself. Doing experiments like that was what originally gave me the idea.

Would anyone be interested in investing? Should I be a C- Corp or S-Corp?

Comment

Nasty,
                      First of Gonzo aint an idiot.
                      And have you thought that at somepoint someone is going to open the door to that gas immersed room and it flow out into other room and spend time at the 5-15% rate while there is heated equipment around.

Stick with a non-flammable gas like nitorgen or heilium.

Comment

When I first read the subject line, I knew this was going to be a doosy!

IF you could do this pump thing fast enough to get past the flammable range of natural gas (that is a BIG "IF"), the structure would either collapse inwardly or explode because of these huge amounts of wind pressures and currents literally ripping through it.

Just another reason why this is absolutely crazy!

Comment

This is great!

Can you go out in the forest and maybe see if this will work. Maybe try it in a few areas in all fuel types.

Stay Safe,

Comment

Re: Re: In theory....

Originally posted by NastyBT
                            Trust me, I've already run numerous tests and it works.
                            Oh, well in that case, sign me up!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmm, isn't the phrase "trust me" generally a precursor to DISASTER?!
                              Last edited by PFire23; 07-09-2003, 01:55 AM.
                              To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Comment

People, I believe that we are being messed with. The second patent "idea" convinced me of that. Nasty, try a BS Corp.
                                PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X