Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Invented A New Way To Fight Fires (Patent Advice Needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose he is right useing natural gas,it is hard for ash to catch fire.

Comment

You guys are a real hop in the butt!

Why do you discourage this guy? Why not give him a chance?

Do any of you recognize a future Darwin Award winner when you see one?
      PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

My safety officers invention has got more of a chance... we will all be seeing this soon.

Ever considered a career in ... um ... explosives or demolitions or something?
        Firefighter/EMT Mitch Cowen
        Hose Co. 1 1st Lieutenant
        Randolph Fire Co. Inc

Comment

Remembering the fire triangle, we need Fuel, Oxygen, and Heat. Remove one, fire goes out.

At -183*, Celsius, I'm thinking Liquid Oxygen would make a really good fire extinguisher
          IACOJ Canine Officer
          20/50

Comment

Steamer

Your post said it all.

It had Flames, massive destruction, and was strangely shaped like the cloud one sees from a Bleve.

NastyBT, go look up Bleve and read a little bit about them. THEN try sitting outside the room and running your first test.

I will put you out when you land down here in New Zealand.
            Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
            Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

I don't remember what thread had the ff's running away from the bleve'd tanker, but somebody should link it in here for this kid.

I have to admit, just imagining the scene of this guy's first test fire gave me a good laugh. Not to mention the look on the patent lawyers face.
              Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

LMFAO!!!

We have a winner!
                Attached Files
                Luke

Comment

http://www.chemaxx.com/explosn1.gif

http://www.hecks.com/movies/fartfire.asf
                  Last edited by E229Lt; 07-07-2003, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FFMcDonald
                    I can't even believe that someone even wrote that....

Man- you need some serious help.

Enough Said.
                    A lot of people I have shared my ideas with have been very negative and I don't know why.

I've already set up meeting with different family members to get financing. I'm meeting with my lawyer next week to go over the next steps. This is very real and I expect to start production by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by dmleblanc

I'd get working on the lawyer first...you're gonna need a good one.
                      I was thinking that too. I even ordered one of these "inventor toolkits" from a infomertial. What is the best way to get started? I've already drawn some crude sketches, I'm kind of scard to post them because I don't want any other people to steal my ideas.

Comment

I've already drawn some crude sketches, I'm kind of scard to post them because I don't want any other people to steal my ideas.
                        I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone on these forums stealing your idea....

I don't remember what thread had the ff's running away from the bleve'd tanker, but somebody should link it in here for this kid.
                        That'd be this link here- Caption This Picture!
                        Luke

Comment

originally from a post by NastyBT:
                          Originally posted by dmleblanc:
                          I'd get working on the lawyer first...you're gonna need a good one.
                          I was thinking that too.
                          Somehow, I don't think that advice was meant to mean a patent attorney. Civil liability attorney definitely, criminal defense perhaps, but definitely not a patent attorney.
                          Steve Gallagher
                          IACOJ BOT
                          ----------------------------
                          "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Comment

Two words... Job security.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kaboom!

Buddy, the only people that might buy this are people who know nothing about fire, try the amish, they dont use natural gas much. This was a horrible place to try to pass this off, hahaha. While we are at it, lets spray gas on the house too, cause ya know, gas dont burn, just the fumes.

Comment

Why don't we just invent a huge blower that sends so much air it knocks the fire out. Cuz it works when I blow on the candle!

Also what we really need someone to invent is a left-handed smoke shifter!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X