No announcement yet.

Another Case Of "Please Don't Try This At Home"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not talking about striking them in the exact spot to cause them to spin precisely three-times counter-clockwise in the same lane of traffic... all I'm talking about is getting in front of them and stepping on the brake pedal. It does not take a specially trained officer to do that.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do George. But I'm glad that there are people out there that are willing to do something for the general good of others. It's like a good samaritan running into a burning building before it becomes fully involved to get someone out. If they know they can accomplish the task... by all means, help someone out. Timing is everything.

Comment

Of course the laws are different... It's in Canada. Honestly, how often do you ever hear of anything bad happening in Canada..?

Comment

Call 911 if the cops don't show the person injured or killed will be the cops fault. We are no longer expected to save our fellow citizens the LAW will protect us, just as soon as they can get around to it.
        Stay Safe ~ The Dragon Still Bites!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X