Gamewell Alarm Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamewell Alarm Boxes

Just wondering if any departments out there still used Gamewell (or similar) alarm boxes.

I know there are a few cities out there that still maintain their old Gamewells as well as incorporating new technologies into the mix.
    Marc

"In Omnia Paratus"

Member - IACOJ
    "Got Crust?"

-- The opinions presented here are my own; and are not those of any organization that I belong to, or work for.

Borough of Emmaus in PA Still has active alarm boxes. It's really cool to be on duty and have the bells ring and the tape get punched.

Comment

Still got them,wouldnt trade them.

Comment

Gamewell Systems

The General Fire Call Box Discussion on the Youngstown Fire Message Board has an extensive listing of communities still operating street boxes in their alarm systems. There are hundreds of topics and post that cover many areas of fire alarm discussion.

There are dozens of photos of various styles and types of alarm equipment and information on how to wire an alarm box if you have one at home! Also shown are alarm box street scenes, fire alarm office photos, etc.

Stop in and have a look!

Cincinnati F.D. History Site
        Society for the Preservation & Appreciation of Antique Fire Apparatus in America
        Youngstown Fire Forums - 40,000+ photos of Apparatus, Fire Scenes, etc.

Comment

JUST GOT BACK FROM PUTTING ONE BACK ONLINE---WE'VE HAD THEM HERE FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS AND HOPE THAT THEY STAY-- NOTHING BEATS HEARING THE BELLS & THE TAPE RUNNING

Comment

still have them, and probably will for
            years to come

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse