Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rfcmitch
    replied
    I shrunk the picture from me down in Paint.

Leave a comment:

• backdraft663
    replied
    Well i tried to post a picture with the doors open, but it seems I can never get the image to fit on here. Anyone know how to do this. I have Adobe 2.0 and 4.0

Leave a comment:

• backdraft663
    replied
    Originally posted by rfcmitch
    I bet they didnt think it would cause this much of a stir huh? I think its neat. I have goen to their site whenever I am online, then I also tune into their frequencies over the net. I think its really neat. I wonder who drives the black/tan truck that was there for about 30 minutes this morning... and a nice classic drove by this morning too... looked like maybe and older Nova. Wow... I need something to do. I wish I had this for my department.

If I am at the hall or any of the other younger guys, the doors are open.
    What did you go to that link on there website? If so you can also hear my department cause it says Southwest Ohio, I Guess you can hear us maybe not, Oh well

Oh also Its not the Heavy rescue there washing it is one of the three tankers they have.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    They're Still Cleaning.....

It's 2:50 pm and they're cleaning the Heavy Rescue. I kinda feel sorry for them in a way, we have lots of room between the front doors and the street, close to 100 feet. Parking rigs sideways to wash/wax etc. must be a bear. Our Doors are open ALMOST 24/7, Last one to bed "Closes up" quite often 01 or 0200 and someone is up and around by 0700 We like them open, not for the fast getaway on calls, (well, ok, we do) but presenting that "open, welcome," appearance. We get a LOT of lost motorists looking for directions. One thing, We want to replace the current doors that have 3 rows of glass panels, with doors that are ALL glass.... Every last one of us hates those doors with one row of tiny windows (we call 'em gun ports). Stay Safe....

Leave a comment:

• rfcmitch
    replied
    Action! Appears like we have some weekend cleanup action. I think they missed a spot in that corner...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rfcmitch
    replied
    I bet they didnt think it would cause this much of a stir huh? I think its neat. I have goen to their site whenever I am online, then I also tune into their frequencies over the net. I think its really neat. I wonder who drives the black/tan truck that was there for about 30 minutes this morning... and a nice classic drove by this morning too... looked like maybe and older Nova. Wow... I need something to do. I wish I had this for my department.

If I am at the hall or any of the other younger guys, the doors are open.

Leave a comment:

• nycgal
    replied
    7.30 am Sunday EST.......they are sleeping

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    while I was at work today I actually saw them coming back from a call ! I think this is kinda neat ............

Leave a comment:

• EoneTiller
    replied
    At my volunteer firehouse, we usually have all 4 bay doors open. Rain or shine, unless it’s like torrential downpour then we will close them or when it’s cold outside the doors are always shut.

Leave a comment:

• cozmosis
    replied
    Speaking of firehouse doors... When I'm working, the bay doors are usually up as long as the sun is out. However, other shifts tend to keep things locked up around the clock. What's the policy at your department?

Leave a comment:

• EoneTiller
    replied
    A browser is something you can use to view web pages in.

Netscape, AOL, Earthlink, Internet Explorer.

Leave a comment:

• Kiernan
    replied
    I don't know much about computers, what's a browser? (examples might help) :-)

Leave a comment:

• Kiernan
    replied
    Technical Difficulties

I just went to the site. Everything loaded right except for where the image should be. It's just a gray box. Anyone else with this problem?

Leave a comment:

• backdraft663
    replied
    Originally posted by killerb
    360 degree view is interesting.

What the heck is that sitting in the first bay?
    That is a 1985 GMC (Heavy) Rescue.

I just checked they do have 3 squads they are Road Rescues. The newest one is a 1996. the others are from the 1980's

Leave a comment:

• backdraft663
    replied
    Originally posted by KParker
    This must be a full-time FD with them having 2 ambulances in their station...their ambulances looked a whole lot older than the 90's though...could they be old ambulances? Or do ya'll think that they are front-line units.
    Im pretty sure they are volunteer. Most stations around here have two squads, our station has two squads. Actually I think they have three, I think they have another in the back part.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X