Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody else think this was weird? (9-11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artie.....I am sure eonetiller was too young to remember 1993...most likely still watching cartoons and playing nintendo then.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

I was looking at it less like a "coincidence", as folding up dollar bills would be, and more like a ****ing billboard that says pay attention. To me, and I can't even imagine what it is STILL like for FDNY, I am still just in shock that something like that could be planned and executed right under our noses. And although hindsight is 20/20, we did nothing. I mean, the whole thing is printed right there IN BLACK AND WHITE, complete with DOJ, FEMA, and U.S. Govt logos!
      It's like trying to stop Nebraska's running game, but putting your linebackers out on pass coverage. You know it's coming, ****ing do something about it!
      I don't know. I'm just venting...
      ...if you put the handline in the right spot, you won't have to jump out the window...
      -Andy "Nozzles", SQ18, 9-11-01

Comment

Eone seems a little too excited about the discoveries. Why?
        ~Kevin
        Firefighter/Paramedic
        --^v--^v--^v--^v--
        Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong
        Dennis Miller

Comment

Originally posted by captstanm1
          Artie.....I am sure eonetiller was too young to remember 1993...most likely still watching cartoons and playing nintendo then.
          lets see i was 6 and nope i dont remeber anything about it,i mean ive read about it when i was older.

Originally posted by kghemtp
          Eone seems a little too excited about the discoveries. Why?
          oh yes im real excited, ive heard all these before minus that handbook like i said i was bored i needed something to do so i searched and found all this then i posted it.

Comment

And Who is Paying Attention?.........

If the DEA, FBI, INS, ATF, NYPD, and the rest of the alphabet soup (don't forget AM & FM) aren't taking a big look at this "coincidence" then I damn sure won't be either. Stay Safe....
            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
            In memory of
            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

You trust that those agencies are looking out for your interests? Sorry. I'll put my blinders back on...
              ...if you put the handline in the right spot, you won't have to jump out the window...

Comment

Jeez, talk about a little Sunday morning depression....

Let me get this gist of this thread, "The Government had a clue that the WTC might be a future target of a terrorist attack".

Ok....what am I missing. It was attacked in '93 and the person responsible told his FBI "companion" that next time he would do "better".

The Discovery Channel ran a TV show and in it discussed the possibility of a plane strike on the buidlings.

The Security expert for WTC fully expected the chance of a plane strike.

Are these books a suprise? Hardly.

Part of the problem with Terrorism is that they read our stuff too. So we plan for it, and then they can also get an idea.

As for the folded up dollar bills.....I am sure that Al Quaida (sp) was sitting around the bar, folding a fin and became inspired....not

Lets keep our eyes on the ball kids......remember, if we can think about and plan for it, then they can too.

Comment

Not so much that the gov't had a clue THAT they would, but if there wasn't so much red tape and such a lack of "intelligence", the gov't could have had a clue as to HOW it was to be attacked...

Again, hindsight is 20/20, but it is ironic foreshadowing. (Limey Monty Python voice): That's my point...

But how do you prevent stuff like this? Who/where is the enemy? All the people Special Forces train through foreign internal actions today are tomorrow's terrorists. I live in a college town, and everyday looks like there is a Al Queda (how do you spell that?) meeting on campus. The guys in organic chem could be Hamas operatives for all I know. Or maybe the ones in the aviation education program are; only here to learn to fly our commercial aircraft to go back and teach others. No, it's probably the guys in the city hall meeting asking what our fire dept. and citywide emergency response is capable of handling.

Today more than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow there are people in this country RIGHT NOW plotting, planning, and training for battle within our borders, on our soil. I just hope it is us and not them.

Comment

Maybe there is more than one topic with this name, but I looked at this site under Paranormals and there was NO thread titled Time Line- the beginning but maybe I was just missing something...
                    -Kris
                    Driver/Engineer/EMT
                    Walton County Fire Rescue
                    Walton County Georgia
                    IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse