Death Penalty or Life Imprisonment???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Penalty or Life Imprisonment???

For the manager responsible for setting the store on fire, do you think he should get the death penalty or life imprisonment?

DEATH!

Comment

All i have to say is zap him, hang him , give him the needle , Shoot him, i don't care .He killed a brother for his own selfish gain.let the man upstairs decide where he will rest forever

Comment

I have a strong feeling about this.

I dont believe in Capital punishment, meaning the death penalty. Aren't we a civilized people? Sure, this man is one of the lowest pieces if not the lowest piece of trash on this earth. He killed 2 of Americas Bravest, but aren't we better than him?

I say that this man should be put away for life. I know alot of people may not like it, but this will probably be the case.

Life without Parole, and let his meals be full of feces!
        Firefighter, Volunteering since Oct 2001

CCFA 05-04, best overall class for 2005
        "GOOD GAME!"

Comment

"An eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth."

Put him to death!
          TO/EMT CVFD (1219)
          EMT GEMS
          CPT/EMT MVFD
          ---------------------------------------------------
          Proud Member of IACOJ
          ---------------------------------------------------
          9-11-01 Never Forget FDNY 343

Comment

I like the Middle East system you rape they cut, you steal they cut, you bonk someones wife they cut and poke....in this case I believe the ole witch burning pole would be appropriate.

Comment

It is not for us to judge the mutt (yes, I used the "M" word") who killed our brothers. That is for a jury to decide.

It is up to the US Department of Justice to decide if the death penalty is appropriate in this case.

If he is found guilty, he will get the punishment that the deserves.
              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

But him in a confinement cell... no human interaction for a lifetime, and he will be happy to die... either that, use him as the next controlled burn...
                I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Comment

I doubt that this jury will have any fire fighters/cops/ems workers on it. I dont care what they give him(life or death) as long as he never walks free every again im happy.

Comment

I so want to rant on this. Time and time again this evil human being does this and gets slap on the wrist. I remember a recent incident where a guy raped a little girl and got 4 years. I lean towards an eye for an eye, but I think the answer is an overhaul to the criminal code. We are to lenient on criminals, judge says bad boy for molesting that girl you get one year in jail. Where is the deterent? If jail was a hellhole instead of a country club (I am speaking Canadian here)maybe scumbags would think twice before commiting that crime. That said I do like the witch burning pole idea. Vent done.

Comment

Hey Wyesguy,

I've seen your Victoria Jail. Definitely a Country Club. Were those really tennis courts?

I don't support the death penalty because it has no room for error. We have released dozens of innocent people in North America in the last decade due to exculpatory DNA evidence.

Besides, let him sit in a cell for the next 50 years and reflect on his actions. The Death Penalty is too quick and painless.
                      Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

I'll let Willie Nelson speak for me.....

Grandpappy told my pappy: "Back in my day, son,
                        "A man had to answer for the wicked that he done.
                        "Take all the rope in Texas, find a tall oak tree,
                        "Round up all of them bad boys, hang them high in the street,
                        "For all the people to see.
                        Last edited by dfdex1; 06-20-2003, 11:01 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X