• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McElfish & Richmond

Whats going on in Richmond, Va.?

Who is this Guy McElfish?

Why did they get rid of Schmidt?

I hear that What was once the fire dept of the commonwealth is now a joke, How can one man run a fire dept into the ground so fast?

Firstly, Rob wasn't "gotten rid of," he resigned to take another job. He's a good firefighter and we'd all like to see him return.

If you want to see what's going on in the department close-up, we're taking apps now...

Comment

Thanks Q-1 Medic,

Would love to apply but at 56 y/o, Bad knees, & heart don't think you'd want me.

I get down to Richmond every once and a while, are you really at # 1? I can remember when there were four companies and a bc that were at that firehouse. was something like 30 guys a day workin there. you got much time on the floor there?

Next time I get in town im gonna stop to meet ya.

Sonny.

P.S. I sure do miss all those long tiller trucks you guys used to have. and the 2 piece engines to.

Comment

As somone who lived in Virginia years ago, I read about the swithc in Richmond to Quints. I say..."Way to go!" Have heard lots of good things going on there and about the Chief. Also too old to get on the line again. Is there something I missed in the news?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X