Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some sophisticated Tom Cruise radio communication devices for the fire serv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some sophisticated Tom Cruise radio communication devices for the fire serv

Hey, I realize it's just Hollywood movie hype!

Our Motorola 800 megahertz radios just don't cut it inside the large buildings. Anybody else relate to this? How about some "real" Hollywood high tech communications for the fire service?

And Tom Cruise communicated with just a whisper! Is it possible? How about it Motorola? What does twenty-first century technology have to offer the fire service in the way of real two-way communications on the fireground?

Motorola says they have good stories about the 800 trunk system. Let's hear some of them.

Thermal imaging is here. What about some new high tech two-way communications?

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: joejoe33 ]

joejoe33

Comments and opinions are mine and do not represent the agency or IAFF local that I am affiliated with.

This is destined to be a short thread ARE YOU JOKING TRY RADIO SHACK http://www.radioshack.ca/en/

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: joe canuk ]

don,t you go where those huskies go and don,t you eat no yellow snow

Comment

I used to play with a really cool Motorola radio. About the size of a cigarette pack, great reception, and with an ear piece/lip mike. Fantastic radio.

Navy said they cost around $18,000 a copy, so....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X