Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright already, just send your names & addresses so I can get back to work!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright already, just send your names & addresses so I can get back to work!

<-- Post Deleted by Admin -->

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: WebTeam ]

The Heroes' Cross, helping to keep the promise .......... to 'never forget'. Dedicated to the 343 FDNY heroes, donated to their families. God Bless.

"Alright already, just send your names & addresses so I can get back to work!"

Starting to sound a little pushy, aren't you? If people want to participate they will. If they don't they won't. Who are you? Where is the money from this going? How are you going about delivering this stuff to the victims families?

"NEWBIES: The cost of admission is only $18. Pay your 'dues' here:"

What the heck is that supposed to mean anyway? No offense, but I don't care for the way you're going about this....so I guess this can stand as your first complaint!

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: gah74 ]

Comment

You could be right, perhaps a bit over the top. That post was in response to a Chief that asked if I could just post all the info in one place and save emailing everyone individually.
      "Newbies" post was where I posted most the info.

I think it is pretty trusting of me to send this wonderful cross before receiving payment, don't you. Money? Where is the "money" going from this? Out of my pocket and into this project. Along with money from my family, friends, church groups, and generous firefighters worldwide. Do you really think I can make and ship even one of these for only eighteen bucks? Clergy in New York have been a big help in getting these out, so have firefighters.

Friend, please don't mistake my over-zealous enthusiasm for this wonderful project for "pushiness". Just trying to keep this topic on the top of the page so it isn't missed.

I have a Hero's Cross going out in the mail tomorrow to another member of the Garland F.D. If you are a member of the Fellowship Of Christian Firefighters, Intl. you may see this at your station in about a week.

God Bless.
      The Heroes' Cross, helping to keep the promise .......... to 'never forget'. Dedicated to the 343 FDNY heroes, donated to their families. God Bless.

Comment

Thread closed by Admin. Please don't 'push' products here.

Thanks
        WebTeam

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...