This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY FLORIDA PANHANDLE F.F.'S????

Getting ready to go on vacation, will be going to Fort Walton Beach area, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what there is to do???? All we heard is that the beaches are beutiful, and the area is really nice, we just decided to go and relax, and do whatever we felt like.... If you have any ideas/comments please let me know!!!
    Shed

I used to be stationed at Eglin AFB about 11 years ago.

What time of year are you going? Right now, it will still be pretty cold. I would go anytime after mid-April.

A nice beach to relax at is the one in Destin. I'm not sure how built-up the area is now, but 11 years ago, I would go there almost every day off.

Spring Break down there lasts about two months! We had a schedule of the Spring Break weeks of different colleges and universities on the bulletin board in the main fire station at Eglin ("OK, Ole' Miss will be here this week, and LSU will be here next week!").

Lots of nightclubs down there too. There are also some good ones down the road in Panama City. Like the saying goes, "Don't bring sand to the beach!"
    Living the dream...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X