• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCHWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember the brothers... FDNY 9/11/01

FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB-KTF

I.A.C.O.J. for LIFE!

Comment

Now that's only Pumpers and Trucks.........imagine what they'll come up with for the five Heavy Rescues?????????????? I wish now I weren't retired.......LOL!
      "All gave some...Some gave all!"
      9/11/01 Lest we forget!
      FDNYRR

Comment

even though my Dept doesn't have have the money for a new truck but if we did i'd want one like that with the Huge American Flag. It's cool as hell.

Comment

It's too nice to be put into service. It's one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Comment

Definately the nicest paint job i've seen on a rig. Hopefully Code 3 will make a model available.

Comment

Fantastic!!!
              Keep Safe!

Comment

Screw the statue, park this in front of FDNY Headquarters!

Comment

I agree antipyro, that is a definite code3 model. they will go fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd love to see a model too, but from what I understand Code 3 and Seagrave are not on good terms right now for some reason.

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: BHenderson ]

Comment

What an absolutely beautiful rig...and a heartwarming way to say thanks to our fallen brothers and sisters, and thanks to those who remain here doing the job in the face of all their losses. Way to go Seagrave!
                      Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

Wow! I'm partial to white trucks with purple stripes, but that's a gorgeous red rig. L10 should have dibs on it.

Comment

It's a beautiful truck. 10 truck should definately get this.

Remember our Fallen Brothers, they will never be forgotten!

Comment

That's the best looking rig I've ever seen, and if it was my choice (and if I had the money!) I wouldn't only give 10's a beauty like that, i'd get em all one!!
                            You gain strength courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face...you must do the thing you think you cannot do.
                            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

beautiful!
                              May God bless all the people and families who have lost
                              their lives on 9-11-01, to those also lost on Flight 587, and to the rescuers who responded to both.

"I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying (the way it is)."

FDNY-EMS - Still New York's Best!

e-mail always accepted @
                              [email protected]

Comment

I found the picture yesterday and emailed it to everybody I know. Way to go Seagrave. From what I've heard Ladder 10 should have it.
                                BKE
                                Proud to be an American.

"No animals were used in the posting of this thread. Two sticks of bubble gum and a hulahoop yes, animals no..."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X