Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WannabeintheFD
    replied
    LOL well thats a diferent approach, id think to throw it into your neighbors lawn but whatever floats your boat... or sinks your cat for that matter??

Leave a comment:

• LACAPT
    replied
    Problem with cats? Y'all know how to get rid of yer pet rock? Ya tie it to a cat and toss it in the river!!

Leave a comment:

• explr985
    replied
    Originally posted by nmfire
    Maybe that will be the next competition. Instead of how many flashes per minute, it will be how many Barks per Minute.

470 fpms and 123 bpms. lol.

Leave a comment:

• dfdex1
    replied
    I got my German Shepard cause it dont get along with tresspassers.

Dal,Im really sorry about your dog I know whats it like to worry about them going under the knife. I remember when my golden broke his nail at about 8 pm one night,I stayed up till the next morning with him cause I was worried about the blood and him licking it.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    Maybe that will be the next competition. Instead of how many flashes per minute, it will be how many Barks per Minute.

Leave a comment:

• ThNozzleman
    replied
    Hey, YOU said it; when it happens, it's YOUR fault.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    I thought they were also used because they would run ahead of the "apparatus" and clear people out of the streets... kind of like a really primitive and living, breathing siren.

Hey, maybe that will be the next big thing on here with the Whacker Contraptions... 5 million lights, a Q, FD logos, and a Dalmation running in front of the Yugo.

Leave a comment:

• WannabeintheFD
    replied
    Originally posted by F18Wub

Cats taste like chicken

Lighten up a tad.
    i was kidding around...
    DalmatiAns aren't the only dog to get along with horses, but they were bred to keep up pace with them and act as guard dogs for them!
    sorry to hear.. hope your dogs okay

Leave a comment:

• Dalmatian90
    replied
    DalmatiAns aren't the only dog to get along with horses, but they were bred to keep up pace with them and act as guard dogs for them!

Speaking about this thread, I must blame it for bad mo-jo.

As we speak one of my Dals, Jake, is undergoing surgery for a stone blocking his urinary tract! Poor guy just couldn't pee this morning...look on his face was pricelessly pathetic. Vet wasn't able to flush it with a catheter...the thought of a catheter alone gives me sympathy willies...the thought of surgery to open his willie, well, you know...*shudders*

Leave a comment:

• F18Wub
    replied
    Originally posted by WannabeintheFD
    you have a problem with cats?
    Cats taste like chicken

Lighten up a tad.

Leave a comment:

• dfdex1
    replied
    I thought Dalmations were used cause they were the only dog that got along with horses.

Leave a comment:

• explr985
    replied
    Originally posted by LtDPSJFD

Of course, that explains why they kept Dalmations at the fire house. To find the hydrants in the middle of the night...

Thats funny. Using the mutt to find the hydrant at 0 dark-thirty.

Leave a comment:

• LtDPSJFD
    replied
    I own three dogs, and have a hydrant in my front yard. All three of the boys have an affinity for that thing which I cannot figure out.

Of course, that explains why they kept Dalmations at the fire house. To find the hydrants in the middle of the night...

Leave a comment:

• WannabeintheFD
    replied
    I own cats, you have a problem with me??

Leave a comment:

• dfdex1
    replied
    Originally posted by WannabeintheFD

dfdex1... you have a problem with cats?
    Yes their owners!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola