X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Seen These Bastards?

Have you seen these bastards?
    Living the dream...

No....I haven't actually seen them. I'm Afraid to think of what I'd do to them if I did. ~ Although I'm going to check my local gas stations and convienence stores -- One of their relitiaves is bound to be in one of them
    ***The Opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not reflect those of the Department to which I am a Member ! ***

Stratford Fire Co. # 1.."Any Job ~ Any Place ~ Any Time"

Check us Out www.stratfordfire.com

Comment

All I got was a movie I didnt have ne sound and I know for a fact my speakers work
      LADIES LOVE ME.
      FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Comment

wow brian that comment was a stretch
        " truck till the casket drops "

www.lynbrookfd.org

My views and opinions do not represent the views and standards of the Department or Company that I belong to.

Comment

come on Brian.... get a grip on reality.... no matter what scum these guys might be, the reality is they would kill you before you could realize what happened...

And that idiotic racist comment about their relatives... that was intelligent....

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by ffguy083:
            come on Brian.... get a grip on reality.... no matter what scum these guys might be, the reality is they would kill you before you could realize what happened...

And that idiotic racist comment about their relatives... that was intelligent....

I'll appoligize for for the relatives bit...Perhaps it was a bit extreme. My intention was not to offend anyone and if I did Again, I Appoligize. ~
            ***The Opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not reflect those of the Department to which I am a Member ! ***

Stratford Fire Co. # 1.."Any Job ~ Any Place ~ Any Time"

Check us Out www.stratfordfire.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...