This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDNY 9-11 Memorial Ideas.....

How about using one of the crushed engines in the memorial???
    This would be a very graphic reminder and an excellent memorial.
    They could even include an ambulance and police car in a memorial to represent all the emergency responders....

Everyone could be included without the disgrace of making it a racial or political issue while maintaining historical accuracy.

How about a statue of several firefighters, of any race, with their backs to the street, looking up with equipment in their hands, as if they were just about to head into the building? Just my idea.

Comment

Waterhammer, I sort of like the idea of the wrecked vehicles. FBI will probably hold on to every ounce of scrap from the site for a few years, and the city fathers will argue about each idea, then they will pay some artist a few million bucks to create some ugly memorial.
      But I do like the vehicle idea. God Bless.
      The Heroes' Cross, helping to keep the promise .......... to 'never forget'. Dedicated to the 343 FDNY heroes, donated to their families. God Bless.

Comment

Nice idea Waterhammer but............all those wrecked vehicles you see, well they've been contaminated. Contaminated with the same debris dust that OSHA says is not harming the guys and gals still digging there. Besides, aren't FDNY vehicles red? Are you looking to **** off Native Americans now?............LOL! (Just joking!)
        "All gave some...Some gave all!"
        9/11/01 Lest we forget!
        FDNYRR

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse