see there was over 500 people
    that took the test last year.
    How many get hired from that
    list of test (around), How hard
    is the test? Any info. would be
    appeciated.

??

Comment

Don't work for them, have tested in the past, last time about ten years ago.

Have several friends over there, great place to work and if you want to volly too, there are several departments within a five minute drive to Fort Worth.

OT is available often from what they tell me.

Usually one or two classes of about 30 get jired from each test.

And you gotta score high, last I heard, the class scores were 98 and above. If you are ex-military and a have a DD214, you get five extra points.

The test isn't to bad and they should have sent you a study guide. ALL test questions come from that study guide, know it backwards and forwards, upside down and inside out.
      It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

Been here for six years, and mongo is right about the test you have to memorize the study guide to have a shot. The last classes were a grade of 99 and up only. Overtime has slowed down since the last class graduated in November but it does come around. Personnally, it's the best department in the area. Good Luck!!!

Comment

took test 5 yrs ago when their was 3000 people taking it .scored a 98 on test and was 386 out of 686 that passed the test.know the study giude like the others siad.thier are other good depts.in the area also hiring now.
          all gave some and some gave all

Comment

Comment

As for the test, I don`t know anything about it, living in a different part of a country. But, they`re hiring up here too, and with the huge numbers of people applying, if you don`t get a near perfect score, your out.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X