X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Island Fundraiser needs help

There's a fundraiser being planned:

FDNY Chief Ganci Tuf-o-War Championship

It includes 50 teams from NY and area states, as well as VA and DC. They're police and fire personnel.

It's 1-31-02 at the Nassau Colesium on Long Island but they need 2500 tickets sold by Thursday (1/17/02) in order to keep the venue. There was problem with publicity, so now they're hurting.

It's $25 a person, tickets can be bought from ticketmaster.com and the Colesium box office. All proceeds are going to various charities affected by 9-11.
    "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
    -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Diane, I can't attend. But maybe I can help. If you give me an address, I would be pleased to donate ten of my "Hero's Cross" pendants, gift boxed just the same as the ones we donate to FDNY widows & victim's families. You can raffle them off or use as incentive in some way to sell more tickets. God Bless.

(these are replicas of the giant cross of steel beams found standing upright amidst the rubble at Ground Zero). They are an awesome symbol of Unity & Remembrance dedicated to all those we lost on 9-11-01.
    The Heroes' Cross, helping to keep the promise .......... to 'never forget'. Dedicated to the 343 FDNY heroes, donated to their families. God Bless.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X